Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Dairy products are causing cancer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    If you are truly concerned about peoples health then instead of lecturing people on the evils of meat then why not try on educate them on sensible meat eating. If history teaches us anything it is that prohibition does not work.
    If it was just about health then I would.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead View Post
    If it was just about health then I would.

Well you just keep banging your head against a brick wall then.
    “We're trapped in the belly of this horrible machine....
    And the machine is bleeding to death."

Quote Originally Posted by Alrock View Post
    Well you just keep banging your head against a brick wall then.
    Only if you are not open to change, then you will think I am banging my head against a wall but I am not here to win arguments, it is about providing the best evidence for food choices that is good for health, environment and animal welfare. There is a hard core of people who are deeply opposed to vegan diets. They do not explain why they are opposed for themselves except that they like the taste of meat and dairy. They certainly do not explain why they are opposed to vegan diets for other people but it may have to do with those being most opposed are linked to the meat and dairy industry. They are only a small number of posters but the number of people who have read this thread is up to 29,000. That is different viewers not views. With that amount of interest, it is neither boring or uninformative. To be honest, if you are looking for support on this thread for a vegan diet, do you think they would post on this thread considering they would be willing to get abused as much as me? I consider that such abuse just weakens their position, that is why I haven't reported it to admin.

You just provided a link with very dubious claim about how it could translate to how we could provide food. I asked you a question which you have avoided.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.