Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: ajg

Default ajg

has anyone had any problems with ajg since it was taken over and what are the new prices like i have used this company a lot but not since the take over

if ajg is no longer can some recommend a good courier to take stuff to norfolk

Use the Best and that is "Royal Mail"

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Royal Mail does seem to get the stuff were it needs to go without hassle.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Yes Royal Mail is VERY reliable but also VERY expensive compared to other carriers. Personally I recommend Collect+, I've always found them reliable and reasonably priced.

Personally I do not think Royal Mail is expensive as I use them all the time sending out parcel's and at £2.80 for 2nd class and only £3.30 first class, for up to 2kg is a bargain.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Agree with you Kodiak as far as small items are concerned, but anything bigger is really expensive. I was quoted £21 for a parcel last year but it went Collect+ for £5 and it arrived in south of England within 2 days.

Ahh I think you will find that will have been with ParcelForce and not Royal Mail. Although ParcelForce is part of Royal Mail they are a different company and have their own Price lists and are more expensive than Royal Mail. I recommend that if you go to a Post Office, ask for your Parcel to go Via Royal Mail as they are not only cheaper they also deliver faster than ParcelForce. Also if I remember correctly the maximum charge for royal Mail for a Parcel is £15.00.
    Last edited by Kodiak; 09-Dec-15 at 02:01.

Edgar Allen Poe