Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Some Videos From The Sky...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Video Up...

This one is really nice, taken a couple weeks ago at Harrow harbour just past Dunnet.

There were so many seals about. They were sunbathing to start but soon started following me about in the water to see what all the fuss/noise/crazy new object was about. Amazing animals all be it very nosy (Im not complaining)

Got my new lens hood which seems to have taken care of the sunlight flicker bouncing from the props on bright days - So happy with that, however unfortunately for this vid I was pottering about before hand with different camera settings in my back garden. I forgot to take it back out before filming this one, which is why your getting the side ways tilting movement, this mode is suppose to make you feel as if your sat in the flying seat... I'm not sure if i like it tho and i don't know if it does it as well as the mode is intended... The Jury's out...

Will leave it for you to decide... Anyways Enjoy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONI8...ature=youtu.be

Remember guys click the little cog at bottom right of the video and watch in 1080p for best quality.

Hi locini.
    Thank you for sharing simply stunning.

Regards AK.
    "The young become the old mysteries do unfold" Bernard Lghner

Hey Folks

I've Been very quite recently, so apologies for that but there has been a lot going on behind the scenes - Been getting my permissions to work in order, which has involved a fair bit of time & work and im still waiting to hear back from the CAA. Also been working on my new website and taking a promo style video of Old Pulteney to try to showcase what i can do (Hope its worked) - Anyway its now up so feel free to go have a look. Hope you enjoy it.

Please Like & Share if you enjoy watching...

http://www.cyber-flyer.co.uk/#!blank/c25m

You have some stunning videos, really showcases the area and I'll be telling others to have a look. Have you thought about linking up with the Venture North App people, could be a nice way to show off what things look like for visitors?

Cheers