Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Canadian Girls Discussing the Weather and Baseball

Quote Originally Posted by rockchick
    You are just WAY too organized!
    I am just avoiding unpacking a housefull of boxes. Saveman are you going to join our conversation? I am talking about your favorite subject now, moving.

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    I was also thinking that we could set up 10 threads and just post one comment a day to achieve our goal. I thought that we could do a series on the provinces and the capitol cities. You rockchick could do BC, I'll take Alberta as I grew up there. As a western province you could have Saskatchewan with Betty's help as she is a Wicker in Regina. I'll do Manitoba as I was born in Winnipeg amongst the Selkirk Settlers (yes relatives of the Campbells and Sutherlands). Ricco can have Toronto and Ontario, his birthplace. Quebec I would like to give to Gleber2 as he actually lived there for awhile. Kingetter can speak about New Brunswick. We will need to call back the Gardening Queen of Halifax to do Nova Scotia. I don't know about PEI. Maybe rich, he knows everything. I can do Newfoundland as the father of my children was born there.
    Hey what about me....I lived there too, I will lay claim to Labrador and wonderful Newfoundland, and Bell Isle too, Gleber2 can keep the Chateau Fontinac and the Abraham heights
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by changilass
    Wonder if godmin could award you a few extra posts for persistence and determination, either that or set up a new nametag of goldstar orgers for effort
    I was thinking that they might give me some partial points for PMs and all the quiz nights I attended.

Thanks for this, Elena, but if you look at post #20 on this thread, you'll see that I've pasted the basic routine. They actually did this skit a number of times, and ad-libbed abit each time.

The golden days of comedy!
    I beg your pardon. I somehow missed seeing that, between the end of page 1 and top of page 2. The conversation seemed to carry on, so I didn't notice....
    The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea. ~Isak Dinesen

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Hey what about me....I lived there too, I will lay claim to Labrador and wonderful Newfoundland, and Bell Isle too, Gleber2 can keep the Chateau Fontinac and the Abraham heights
    I forgot. I was going to suggest that you help Ricco with the maritime side of things in Ontario. Lakes Erie and Ontario and Superior are pretty massive. And you can help me with Newfoundland. Great.

See you in the chat room in 1 minute.

Well I have family living in BC, Alberta, Manitoba, Ontario, and two that used to live in the Yukon territory, and Saskatchewan. That pretty much covers the western 2,500 miles

.......I really want to avoid doing an assignment that's due on Wednesday!
    Can I join in here? I wannabe a Wonky (1k) Orger too. I'm not Canadian & know zilch about baseball, but know loads about weather, because we have lots of it here in Caithness

Rockchick - I can't believe you're wasting time on here when you could be doing your assignment Well - actually - I can really - I, not so long ago, spent 2 hours in the Quiz Chatroom - then stayed up till 4 am finishing and emailing an assignment, which should have been in the week before! Caithness.org has a lot to answer for at times.

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Can I join in here? I wannabe a Wonky (1k) Orger too. I'm not Canadian & know zilch about baseball, but know loads about weather, because we have lots of it here in Caithness

Rockchick - I can't believe you're wasting time on here when you could be doing your assignment Well - actually - I can really - I, not so long ago, spent 2 hours in the Quiz Chatroom - then stayed up till 4 am finishing and emailing an assignment, which should have been in the week before! Caithness.org has a lot to answer for at times.
    I remember not too many weeks ago when young Zebedy and Kaz were both avoiding the books and chatting with us on the org. We all do it no matter what our age.

Moira, of course you can join in the conversation to build up your posting points. I may wear the flesh on my fingers right down to the bone to get my quota in before my self imposed deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Moira
    Rockchick - I can't believe you're wasting time on here when you could be doing your assignment. Well - actually - I can really - I, not so long ago, spent 2 hours in the Quiz Chatroom - then stayed up till 4 am finishing and emailing an assignment, which should have been in the week before! Caithness.org has a lot to answer for at times.
    Rockchick should have been doing an assignment? I didn't know, and I actually helped her to waste time. What kind of teacher am I? Oh woe!

Canuck - I would love to do Ontario, Toronto and Peterborough.
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    Rockchick should have been doing an assignment? I didn't know, and I actually helped her to waste time. What kind of teacher am I? Oh woe!

Canuck - I would love to do Ontario, Toronto and Peterborough.
    Six lashings with the cane, and then, the rest of the day in the corner for you Ricco..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Six lashings with the cane, and then, the rest of the day in the corner for you Ricco..lol
    Could be a good idea for Rockchick....give her something to think about while in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    Oh, yes please! You're so generous, Connieb19 LOL
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco
    Oh, yes please! You're so generous, Connieb19 LOL
    Ok, you asked for it..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123