Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Penalties

Gotta agree there, much better game all together, that's me out of the sweep Yippee
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

dry your eyes mate, it's only two years till the european championships

unicorn Guest

and the giant wooden spoon for stirrer of the year award goes to pultneytooner

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    and the giant wooden spoon for stirrer of the year award goes to pultneytooner
    Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou at least it's a trophy, lol.

unicorn Guest

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou at least it's a trophy, lol.
    ouch!!!!!!! what a talent!!!!!!!!!!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Kojak
    What a knob end you are at times Rheg(pap)head, you talk absolute drivel in threads like this looking for a reaction,well youre gettin 1 this time, as Im fed up of your pro Anglo nonsense.

Come on Figo & friends Do them-Big time
    lol u tell him

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog
    This thread I thought was titled 'Penalties'!!!!

Ouch! It really hurts you Scots that The England are still in it! I still stand by an earlier reply I made - It's you lot who bring up 1966 time and time again!

Hilarious! Every week you've said we won't still be in it - Guess who's still in it?

Get over it, at least you can all be rest assured when England lift the World Cup - You won't hear about '66 as much - that is, if you can stop moaning about it!!!! Ha ha ha!

Bring it on!
    We'll probably all be long deid by the time the professional excuseniks win the trophy again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12