Quote Originally Posted by GetWithTheTimes View Post
and everyone greeting about the dogs going to shelters and blaming the breeders here's a thought!!!

try lecturing the people that take on the puppies and don't train them and put them in the shelter in the first place, breeders wouldn't breed the dogs if they couldn't give them homes and its not their fault that the new owners give them up, try having a go at the irresponsible owners that get bored and give the dogs up or impulse buy a dog then realize that they cant cope and give them up

and having a go at crustyroll for being a loving caring breeder who clearly loves the dogs he/she breeds and wouldn't see them go to harm just shows how low a lot of the people will stoop on this site just to have an argument i for one hope the narrow minded argument seekers on this site don't get to breed and make more annoying argumentative brats to grow up and turn out like them, you can be assured if you could sell their offspring they would be running at a loss and they would all be in the childrens shelter for sure and nobody would rescue them lol
Once again your ignorance shines through. I think crusty is a lovely person i really do and i think she loves her dogs more than anyone can say however the breed guidelines are there for a reason! Not just pick a number out of thin air.

Yes there is a lot to be said for good training and the job of the breeder is to give their pup to someone they believe wil look after them and train them. Unfortunately peoples circumstances do change thats just life and noone can forsee what lies ahead. Seeing the dam can give prospective owners an idea of how large etc the pup will become and if a breeder is doing their job correctly the family the pup goes to will be more than prepared for when the little cute pup grows into the real thing.