Porshiepoo read my post again.Where in my post did you read that i "assume" the dog is unloved? Eh?Where?
BINBOB,BALTO,KCI,JUSTINE,DRAGONFLY,TEENYBASH,PURPL ELADY,EDDIE,CAT,UNICORN,and myself have all given sound advice.Are we all wrong,dont think so.JWM stated on her first post she did not have enough time for the dog.On her second post it's because the dog isnt happy with the new arrival.Maybe more care and thought should have been taken by JWM when she worded her post then it might not have looked like the poor animal was being shunted off to another home when the going got tough.You only have to speak to the staff at Balmore to find out how many animals are disposed of in this way because of "changed circumstances" .
Before i got my Westie i researched the breed and was well aware of the problems that they may bring also talked to the vet.Still got him though with the intention of keeping him for all of his life no matter what problems he may develop.
Porshiepoo why dont you get off your high horse and stop firing accusations at people who have responded to JWMs post.What right have you to tell Binbob get a life when he was only responding to a post that was not thought out very well.He has a life and i am sure he is perfectly happy with it.And yes this is a public forum and no one has the right to attack anyone but remember that includes you too! You were very good at "going in for the attack" yourself so maybe you should practice what you preach to others .
I will not be saying anymore on this subject so feel free to have an arguement with yourself.I have said my piece,END OF!