Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Colmans Liver & Bacon Casserole Mix

Unhappy Colmans Liver & Bacon Casserole Mix

Does anybody know where I can get the sachets of the above? I have tried everywhere in Thurso with no luck! Plenty of the Chilli, Sausage casserole etc etc but no liver and bacon

Quote Originally Posted by jm.mack View Post
    Does anybody know where I can get the sachets of the above? I have tried everywhere in Thurso with no luck! Plenty of the Chilli, Sausage casserole etc etc but no liver and bacon
    hi i will check the coop in wick for you if i can get it i will let you know you can then tell how many packets you want and i will post it to your home if you want you can send me a pm with your address

Thumbs up

Thanks Wicker8, if you see it please let me know. I am through in Wick regularly so will go to the Coop if they are stocked their and pick some up.

Thanks very much for your help

Default f

hi sorry could not find any in the coop but i have asked a wee shop that i know well and they are going to try and get some for me will be in touch takecare

If JA Mackay the grocers in Thurso don`t stock them if they are still available he will order them in for you.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

Thumbs up

JA Mackay! I completely forgot about them! I will try tomorrow and see if he stocks this.

I have'nt had this in years and decided to make it for a change thinking I would just pick up the mix in tesco or Co-op, as I used to do years ago when I used to have it regularly.

Thanks to everyone for their help, if anybody does see this casserole mix, please let me know where and likewise if I track it down I'll post an update.

Britishfooddirect.com if all else fails. Their website has it listed at £1.25 per packet.
    Making tomorrow`s memories today

hi sorry i have tried every where and no luck have you tried colmans web site hope you get it takecare

Morrisons stock this - but I don't think you have a Morrisons in Thurso

why would you need a pkt when you can make your own so simply and better for you
    Its nice to be nice