Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PA's...

I've read plenty about the quality control, or lack of it, with regards to Behringer to know that it's not worth spending money on unless you're in dire need of something and have no budget, even then, I reckon I could borrow something.

See the Bugera (made by Behringer) stuff for reference of poor QC.

For recording I'm using a Digidesign 002R and a Motu 8 Pre yep. Did you get that Motu 896 you were on about once upon a time? Was it the 896? It was a while ago now, I cannae mind! You been doing much recording?

Aye the 896 and the 8pre as a slave off it. TC Powercore dsp rack thing for effects and shiny lights. Done quite a bit with it lately. Recorded in the legion on saturday night-anyone looking for somewhere nice to record, that hall is very nice.

For my next trick im going to build cases so im set for location recording and try and work out if Nuendo is worth the extra thousand quid (probably not).

Selah.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Aye, I run the 8 Pre via ADAT into the 002R. It works grand. 12 mic channels. I'm running it alongside a POD XT for all of my guitar and bass stuff.

Be interested to hear some recordings you've done

It shall be done. Sometime. Currently website-building for the scottish band so i'll have some stuff on there.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Behringer have had more than one of their products taken off the market for copyright infringement, check this out:
    http://business.highbeam.com/436073/...-mackie-settle
    Or this:
    http://www.entrepreneur.com/tradejou...131975075.html

Not great links but you get the point.

Anyway, back to the subject. . .
    Kenny, what did Chobb Jr sell or plan to sell you?

2x Ohm RW3 speakers I beleive!

im not sure if wer gonna go for it, might be less hassle getting a full PA. dunno tho, i no this much about music stuff - > <

Funny, that's also about the same size as your penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    Funny, that's also about the same size as your penis.
    Ach, as long as it fits in his hand it's nobody else's business.
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

I lol'd.. srsly

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123