Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: LOVE YOUR PET? Pet artist

Default LOVE YOUR PET? Pet artist

My friend is a pet artist check out her wonderful work www.petportraits-bylaura.com

What a very talented young lady. The first page of coloured pencil portraits are brilliant.

It's not easy to capture the true likeness and character of a pet. She obviously has the ability and sensitivity to produce this in her art. Thank you for sharing.

Love these!Would love to get one of my dog,maybe have to start saving up for one x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Thumbs up

Very, very impressed.

They are really good. I looked at having a drawing done of my dog who was put to sleep last year but they were so expensive. So I had a photo collage of her done instead.

I will bookmark yours friends site though.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!