Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Nevermind The Full Stops...

Quote Originally Posted by laguna2
    ... and all this started because someone recommended a TV programme!!!!
    Aye and no-body has told us if it was good or not yet
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

I don't know who to pick on first and I can't be bothered cutting and pasting so here goes.

Golach, you should know better. All teenagers are bad it's just that some are badder than others!
    (I know, I've either spelt it wrong or badder doesn't exist. I know it's true though because I was one once)

Chobbersjnr, what made you trumpet up?

Laguna2 and carasmam, you are both right and for those like me who didn't even see the programme I'm not even sure what it's aim was. (But I'll keep ducking anyway, Justin Case)

Nikki, age is no barrier on here, we have posters from their teens to their 80s and many in between who can make idiots of themselves so don't worry that you might occasionally do the same.
    Some of the bickering is between people who know one another either personally or via the board and is just teasing.
    Some posters might jump down your throat occasionally but if others think it's unfair they will either back you up on the board or send a PM to encourage and support you.

We're all a bunch of Big Bairns on here anyway so don't be surprised if some of us throw our toys out of the pram occasionally. When that happens there's usually an adult around to bring us back into line.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Haha, look what I have just posted on the Caithness slang sayings thread. I am wound up by people using the apostrophe on plurals.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

hmmm

posts pulled

is it me or is this thread originally about a TV programme???

I think humour is definately band........

Quote Originally Posted by mike.mckenzie
    Haha, look what I have just posted on the Caithness slang sayings thread. I am wound up by people using the apostrophe on plurals.
    Funny i'm sure.

Your signature "guess who's back" you sound like a really annoying person that once was on here. Mickey M if i'm right.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Nope, you have me mistaken for someone else. I bet they don't use the apostrophe in plurals though. I used to go by the name michael.mckenzie but my profile was deleted.

Stop holding a vendetta against me because I was disparaging about your standard of english!

Quote Originally Posted by mike.mckenzie
    Nope, you have me mistaken for someone else. I bet they don't use the apostrophe in plurals though. I used to go by the name michael.mckenzie but my profile was deleted.

Stop holding a vendetta against me because I was disparaging about your standard of english!
    Look mike, you came in here and insulted my English, Which you have no buisness to do. I am not holding a vendetta against you i was replying to your posts. Too many dogooders insult other orgers by picking up on their mistakes in puncuation etc, it's a disgrace to belittle other people.
    now if you don't mind leave me alone,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!.......=====/////????????

Question

Quote Originally Posted by carasmam
    Aye and no-body has told us if it was good or not yet
    .... so did anyone watch the TV programme, and if so - was it any good?

It is on again Tuesday 16 May 8.30pm-9pm BBC4 or 2030 - 2100
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Quote Originally Posted by sam
    don't like getting a taste of your own medicine lol
    Not you again!! what's your gripe?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456