Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Puppies!!!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyroll View Post
    Pop over to www.alsweyn.co.uk to see pictures of Jinx's pups born in January.
    What a brilliant website. I've spent ages looking at all the pics and videos of your adorable dogs. Well worth a look everyone.

Thanks, the dogs are my 'bairns' now as the boys are older

Puppies are hard work but I love that people are getting so much joy out of them, it makes it all worth while and I must be doing something right!
    "I ask forgiveness continuously for I know he knows, somethings just have to be experienced"

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post

The puppies are all thriving - wee tubbies, piling on the weight. Any day now they should open their eyes - then the fun will really begin!

Oh wait until they are up on their feet and running!!!!! The boys are now 5 and half weeks old and are little terrors. I've been wearing a long wooly cardy today, what a bad idea as I needed rescued by the husband earlier tonight when the pups were pulling in all directions. By five weeks they had learned how to shred a newspaper, pinch coals from my fake fire, bite, chew cupboard handles, bite, play with the big dogs, bite, pull your lacers, grab the kitchen roll as you're cleaning up, oh and have I forgotten to say, bite?

Glad to hear that the pups are doing well, sorry to hear about the others, I know exactly what thats like. Hopefully they'll be up on their feet soon and tucking into the grub.
    "I ask forgiveness continuously for I know he knows, somethings just have to be experienced"

Default lovely

i can feel a song coming on ,,and they call it puppy love.................

Default is the bitch yellow

please phone 07909911035

Default Puppies

The bitch is black. 2 black boys and 2 yellow boys.

The bitch is already reserved for someone who is getting first refusal. I can't go into much detail on the forum, as puppy sales are banned, so have PM'd you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12