Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: local musicians to help hati

I listened to the MJ stuff on myspace, all sounded the same to me. Rather bland.

I get what Tubthumper is saying about Fats. Perhaps he went about it in the wrong way, but people seem very eager to jump to his defence. He's a big man, if he has a huge problem, he can come on and defend himself.

The thread has taken a major tangent now.

My view is, if the band want to make a contribution, they should make a contribution regardless of how many cd's they sell. There's no need to say "if we sell X amounts of cd's we'll give half the money"

Just play, don't worry about how much you raise and contribute whatever you can. Every penny helps as it's for a good cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeid View Post
    He's a big man, if he has a huge problem, he can come on and defend himself.
    Equally, it is up to whosoever wants to say what they want in response to criticism of someone we respect.

True, but everyone has an opinion and if they wanna air it, they will. You should also respect that. I'm not saying don't have a go, I like keyboard heros.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234