Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wanted: Daschund Puppy

Default Wanted: Daschund Puppy

Hello,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies if not. Myself and my other half hoped to get ourselves a Daschund in the next year. Ive been looking for a few months now but have found nothing suitable. I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone that is likely to have some in the near or distant future. Im based in Grampian but have connections with Caithness which is why im trying here.

Thanks for reading.

Donnie.

Default Dashound

there is someone who breeds them in Thurso...will find out who!

Smile

Iam sure i seen them in Scot-ads yip they have puppies just now for sale will pm you with details

there is someone who lives off provost cormack drive who breeds what look like long haired daschunds, if thats any help.

Think thats the same folk i gave them details for

Can not be certain but thought I seen a note re puppies for sale in Wick vets.

Default dachshud

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    Hello,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this so apologies if not. Myself and my other half hoped to get ourselves a Daschund in the next year. Ive been looking for a few months now but have found nothing suitable. I just wondered if anyone knew of anyone that is likely to have some in the near or distant future. Im based in Grampian but have connections with Caithness which is why im trying here.

Thanks for reading.

Donnie.
    hi i have just seen ur advert, i have a 9week old dachsi or sale, a dog, black and cream, kc reg and pedigreed.wormed up to date,please pm me or deails