Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: New Born & Innocent!

Default New Born & Innocent!

That is absoloutley amazing WOW Thank you so much for sharing ......... How cute!!

Awwww I'll have one soon as one of my hens wont relinquish her single egg. I hope mine are as cute as yours

That is brilliant to see thanks.
    @,'---.................................................. ---',@
    ~*~Believe In The Magic Of Your Dreams~*~
    ---',@................................................. . @',---

What a nice photo story! The piece of cardboard dividing the incubator..... is it seperating eggs from a different batch? When are they due? Also how long between the first and second hatching? Do the eggs from one batch hatch pretty close to one another?
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_ View Post
    What a nice photo story! The piece of cardboard dividing the incubator..... is it seperating eggs from a different batch? When are they due? Also how long between the first and second hatching? Do the eggs from one batch hatch pretty close to one another?
    Thanks all for all kind comment's everyone.

The piece of card in the incubator is seperating two different bloodlines. One batch are from one set of parents the others are from another. Its important to keep them seperate as the parents from each set off eggs are from exhibition and poultry show winners. So am hoping to combine the two to make an excellent bird.

They are all however all from the same breed. Light Sussex (which you wouldn't think by the diff shell colour.) The card just stops them mixing if they hatch overnight before i get a chance to put a wee coloured leg ring on. The two bloodlines will be bred together in the future.

They are all due tomorrow however i have had them hatching since yesterday (2 days early) Most of the eggs are wobbling away in the incubator which is a sure sign they are on the move...

Fingers crossed we will have more fluff balls tomorrow when we wake up.

Wonderful Thank you for brightening my day

Great set.

Are they bred for food, or egg layers?
    Away with the birds

Do you let them imprint on you?
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing