Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: talk talk

small fishing village outside wick called pulteney

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    I was with talk talk for a year ----- no no no no no no no - they are a nightmare , couldnt wait until the contract finished to get rid of them. Dont ask for details, to numerous to mention
    your right there they a really bad if not worse never again

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    I was with talk talk for a year ----- no no no no no no no - they are a nightmare , couldnt wait until the contract finished to get rid of them. Dont ask for details, to numerous to mention
    Your right there, don't ask for details, to numerous to mention.

With Switch 2, i pay £20 a month that includes my line rental..

Talk talk advertised free broadband with their calls package but it was only if you paid for you line rental and calls via talk talk instead of BT etc. however it wasn't available in Thurso when I tried. Instead they wanted me to pay line rental to BT, so much for a call package and another £10 for the broadband instead of approx £15 including line rental as per their advert. Think there is a few catches to their terms. Be careful.
    I tried Onetel for my calls for a while but it was nothing but hassle. Couldn't get one bill right. Ended up back with BT. Better the devil you know.
    Tiscali for broadband. Never had a problem with tiscali and been using their service for a few years now.

I use Talk Talk for my phone calls and line rental and I've had no problems with them. My broadband is with Tiscali, and i've had no problems whatsoever with them either.

We only have dial up and were with telco4u.net but that has now been swallowed up by Onetel. We already used Ontel for cheap 'phone calls. Last week, they sent an email to tell us how to reconfigure the dial up connection as they had changed it.....I followed it to the letter....and it didn't work...spent a frustrating afternoon carefully following the same steps over and over....then suddenly, it worked...I had done nothing different. On our last 'phone bill, I noticed that Onetel is the same as Talk Talk (parent company seems to be Car Phone Warehouse). Somehow, it doesn't inspire me with confidence to get broadband from them!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12