Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Car wash

scrapydoo Guest

Default Car wash

Where is the best car wash place in Caithness?
    Yes i know i am just being lazy, but i just can't be bothered having to go in and out of the house with water.

Elmtree in wick has a good car wash and you don't even have to get tokens as it takes £1 or £2 coins!! !! Easy!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapydoo
    Yes i know i am just being lazy, but i just can't be bothered having to go in and out of the house with water.
    Your kidding are'nt you? There is'nt one...dinna be so lazy, car washing is great fun...

Quote Originally Posted by Macwull
    Elmtree in wick has a good car wash and you don't even have to get tokens as it takes £1 or £2 coins!! !! Easy!
    Yes and how many times has anyone tried to get a hot foam wash and found that to be a little exageration of the truth....foam....more like discoloured water.Tescos are having a car wash I believe... need to wait a while though!

Cool

Im good at it scrappydoo, I should be have to wash my van everyday

Thumbs up

Never really had a problem with it. Everytime i use it it's just coloured FOAM!! It's just when it decides that it doesna want to take my pound! Then im left with a half clean car that i have to wash at home!!

Try using a hose, portable water.

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Try using a hose, portable water.
    Or Scrapydoo could try this

Well i wouldn't use Richards garage as the brush there scratches the cars as it always lying on the ground. And the water leaks out the trigger handle on the gun you end up with more water on yourself than on the car . I use elm tree there machine seems OK but it over does it on the soap but saying that we would complain if there wasn't enough. lol

buy a pressure washer out of argos make's a ace job plus in long term itll b cheaper than using car washes