Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: blair

Quote Originally Posted by Stavro View Post
    Well, then, you run off and continue to be spoon fed.
    I'm currently doing classical & quantum physics, as well as numerous astronomy related topics. You surely understand that there isn't much room for improvisation there, or perhaps you think I should be arguing against Isaac Newton and Max Planck? The fact that they're both dead is just one of the many reasons I will not be doing this.

The "explanation" was from MIT. I better give you time to read up on it, since you are clearly incapable of reasoning for yourself.
    If you think that you have genuine scientific proof that the whole thing was a conspiracy, then let's see it.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    Sighs..........Here we go again!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You willingly blind, too, golach?

Quote Originally Posted by roadbowler View Post
    alan, actually, approximately, 1/8th of the casualities were foreign.
    And that makes all the difference... Christ sake.

Secondly, i have to really wonder how one can look at the staggering amount of atrocities perpetuated or assisted by western governments and think that someone who thinks they could be responsible for well maybe just another (which is frankly, fairly small fish compared to some of the others) is a 'disgraceful person'?
    It is the fact that in this day and age do you really think that they could get away with it? The answer is quite clearly no. And therefore anybody who thinks the murder of two thousand nine hundred and seventy three was masterminded by the American government of the time, is a disgrace.
    I shall be telling this with a sigh, somewhere ages and ages hence. Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference. - Robert Frost

How boring is your life that you have to made up this rubbish?

Quote Originally Posted by Alan16 View Post
    I'm currently doing classical & quantum physics, as well as numerous astronomy related topics. You surely understand that there isn't much room for improvisation there, or perhaps you think I should be arguing against Isaac Newton and Max Planck? The fact that they're both dead is just one of the many reasons I will not be doing this.
    Well then, you use Isaac Newton and explain why there was only one hole (not even another mark) on the Pentagon wall.

I have my sight Stavro............But I know Fred of old, just been waiting for him to start his old rantings......got the T shirt, this is old ground he has opened up!!!
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Quote Originally Posted by golach View Post
    I have my sight Stavro............But I know Fred of old, just been waiting for him to start his old rantings......got the T shirt, this is old ground he has opened up!!!
    I don't have the T-shirt.

aye, and a few million iraqis will never live to see if their country becomes more "stable and wealthy" as you put it. Many millions will live to watch their children and childrens children grow up with deformities and illness and short lives due to depleted uranium. The living generations will live with the psychological and physical terrorism we have inflicted on them and for what? Our own ex-prime minister cannot even answer the question properly. What about that is not very apparent to anyone paying even a little bit of attention?? What GOOD can possibly come of an invasion, slaughter of millions of innocent people and takeover of a country?
    What a lovely emotional outburst this is Roadbowler. Unfortunately, wailing over the deaths of anyone won't change a thing. History is built upon harsh reality, not emotional niceties.

Look back at the history of any country and you will invariably come across death on a massive scale...and not always to the detriment of the whole in the long run.
    I'm not saying that this means we should treat anyones' death in a flippant or casual manner, but it may be that years from now, we could possibly see something positive for the region as a whole.

I ain't taking sides on this, merely coming up with a dispassionate and pragmatic viewpoint......

And therefore anybody who thinks the murder of two thousand nine hundred and seventy three was masterminded by the American government of the time, is a disgrace.

Why is this?

Well then, you use Isaac Newton and explain why there was only one hole (not even another mark) on the Pentagon wall.
    Do you not understand what I said? Well here it is as plainly as I can put it: I am not going to bother trying to explain something which did not happen.

Alan<maturity age of >16<months>, you are in my opinion a complete and utter idiot, but you do not have to open your mouth so often to prove it.
    You think Bush et al killed two thousand nine hundred and seventy three people to further his political agenda. This means that I couldn't give a damn what you think of me.

Yeah, and you had begun to think I talk out of my behind Golach.

At least Fred is back to put all that in perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by ducati View Post
    Do you honestly believe this or is it a wind up? I would be the first to agree the USA-specifically, the CIA are capable of some pretty outrageous "foreign policy" gaffs. All be it in the interest of American business interests, slowing down drug imports, slowing down enemies supply routes. There is a theme to all this and that is, it is in American interests. What American interest would be served in murdering an outrageous number of American citizens and badly damaging the infrastructure of one of their own major cities, in the most public way possible?
    Well they seem to have done all right out of it so far. Got to invade a few countries, tear up the Constitution. Oil companies, arms companies, mercenary companies all doing great.

How many times did Blair invoke 9/11 in his testimony?

Alan<maturity age of >16<months>, you are in my opinion a complete and utter idiot, but you do not have to open your mouth so often to prove it.
    How quickly your argument evaporates, and you recourse to personal attack.

How predictable.
    Last edited by Boozeburglar; 01-Feb-10 at 23:32.

Do you not understand what I said? Well here it is as plainly as I can put it: I am not going to bother trying to explain something which did not happen.
    So according to you, there wasn't a single, 10-foot diameter hole in the Pentagon wall before that wall collapsed? Is that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Phill View Post
    Why is this?
    Because it is an absolutely ludicrous, and horrible, suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    How quickly your argument evaporates, and you recourse to personal attack.

How predictable.
    Are you talking to yourself again, Boozeburglar?

Internet, wonderful tool, isn't it?

So according to you, there wasn't a single, 10-foot diameter hole in the Pentagon wall before that wall collapsed? Is that right?
    If you can prove this with a reliable source, then there was such a hole. If not, then yes that is correct. Until otherwise I'm sticking with the latter. And another thing, this proves what exactly?

Default oil etc

I'm out of here. The conspiracy nuts are taking over.
    Richard Sutherland

Quote Originally Posted by northener View Post
    Internet, wonderful tool, isn't it?
    It's outrageous that you can be flippant at a time like this.

Whoops, wrong thread.

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast