Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Molly is missing

Default Molly is missing

Molly is a one year old, small white and black (mostly white) cat. She went missing from The Strathy area of Watten yeasterday. Molly has green eyes and is timid,; she does not normally wander from home and her family are very worried about her. Please look out for Molly if you live in the area and check outhouses garages etc , just in case she has wandered in and become trapped .
    Please contact Cats protection on 0845 371 4217 If you can provide any information about Molly Thank you

I understand your concerns, but take heart, I'm sure that she will not be too far away. It's not unusual for cats to take a nap and stay somewhere over night. Molly will probably take you by surprise and suddenly appear, totally unperturbed after her little adventure. Just as if she had never left at all!

I saw a black and white cat outside the Brown Trout Pub yesterday when I went to pick up My boys from school ?? Only reason I took note was it looked exactly like my cat so I stopped as I couldnt understand what mine would be doing away from the house, but then i noticed it wasnt and just thought it might belong to the houses nearby.

i haven't noticed any cats around the brown trout today that aren't normally there, but will certainly keep a look out, hope you find her soon

The one I saw yesterday was all black but had white under her neck not sure about the belly though??

Unfortunately another cat has gone missing from the same household. Felix is also 18 months old and a neutered male, he is black and white in colour with yellow eyes he is heavyset and muscular. He has been missing since the 27th January.

Below is a picture of both of them. Please contact Cats Protection if you have any information. Thank you...

Exclamation

Aw! Seems like he's gone looking for his pal! Hope to hear they are both back home soon.
    "Life is a sexually transmitted disease, with 100% fatality." R.D.Laing

this wasnt the one I saw at the Brown Trout sorry But theres been a stray going about here for a while which looks like the one on the left but I think its been around Watten a few months now.
    I so hope you find them I would be gutted if my cat went missing he comes everywhere with us

Good news ! Cats Protection were notified that Felix arrived home safe and well last night! Fingers crossed for Molly.

Glad to hear that Felix is back home and really hope that Molly is found safe and well very soon.

Unfortunately Molly is still sadly missing. Can anyone in the area please check sheds etc. If you have any information, please let us know.

Below is a recent picture of Molly.

What a shame! Hope she is found soon.

Quote Originally Posted by luskentyre View Post
    Unfortunately Molly is still sadly missing. Can anyone in the area please check sheds etc. If you have any information, please let us know.

Below is a recent picture of Molly.

So sorry to learn that Molly is still missing. Don't give up now!

She looks like the cat Lauren spotted on the way to nursery this morning on banks road!
    She was heading towards the orange houses garden.

Molly looks such a pretty wee girlie, I'm sure she will be safe at home with you very soon.

I'm delighted to report that, after being missing for a month, Molly is back home again.

Aaww that is brilliant news!!!!!!

Thanks for letting us know.

fantastic news, hope Molly is getting spoilt rotten now

Great news that Molly finally got home......................

so glad she's back!!
    my boy went awol for 4 days and that was bad enough.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast