Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Question

Default birdwatching

[QUOTE=catherine nicol]Here, here, what better way to see the countryside and pass the day.

I saw a minke cetacean this morning at 8am whilst at Dunnet Head looking for puffin............no puffin could I find. So that more than made up for it.[/QUOTE

I dont think you were right in saying to gleeber to start a new thread, the answer he gave back was justified, when you yourself mentioned the above, which could well have totally changed the topic, and as a newbie to this birdwatching and like others, it makes me feel what i may type in the future, will not be to YOUR approval.

Sincere apologies to Gleeber, Golach and Highlander...............I was not rebuking anyone, far from it. I myself need to learn about IDing etc I just thought that a new thread on the subject would have been good because that way it would have received a new title and not get lost in the thread of Seabirds 'Question' thread. People could then have been drawn to separate items in the Forum.

You totally misunderstood my comment. For that apologies, I was also hoping that opening a new thread would help expand the forum. Silly me, I consider myself well and truly put in my place, thank you.

It is good to have a discussion/debate/whatever on any subject as a lot can be learnt from these types of things. I was only thinking of Seabird and the particular question he/she raised not seeing the negative effect of asking for this.

I am a total amateur myself and concur Highlander that you are right to comment on the Minke aspect of one of my posts. I did open a separate thread on this as well this morning.

Thanks for putting me right.
    Thanks
    Catherine

Default Question

Thank you catherine, appologies accepted.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12