Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pity the bankers!

Default Pity the bankers!

Goldman Sachs' 100 UK-based partners are capping their 2009 pay and bonuses at £1m each..............it represented a significant sacrifice of several hundred million pounds.

One executive said they wanted to be seen to be exercising the restraint which the Chancellor of the Exchequer has sought from all bankers.

Poor s, only £1 million bonus

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/8478064.stm

I am still trying to figure out what I am going to spen my £10.00 Christmas Bonus that I received from Gordon Brown at Christmas. So goodness knows how long it will take these poor Bankers to decide how to spend their £1,000,000.00 Bonus. I do feel sorry for them to have all this worry.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

Nice one Kodiak I like that. Bloody shame that it is so true thou'.

I'm 'avin nightmares just dreamin about what I'd do with £1M bonus!

Poor buggars hey !

What I would like to know is, why isn't our Goverment doing anything to try to prevent this greed ?

At least in America it seems that their Goverment intends to do something about this.
    Last edited by Rictina; 26-Jan-10 at 00:26.

£1 million bonus yet they try their best to downsize Scottish institutions?????

Scumballs