Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Diet Thread!!

Default Diet Thread!!

I hope to help mr acameron to stay the lean mean sex machine (well thats what he tells us ladies he is) because as the little pudy-tat is now named in his honour angy (boo-pie).
    He is not going to let the little kitty-cat starve, and will be giving up all his pies to him. lol

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Here was me thinking you only liked tinned pies lol any luck getting it open yet?

Only when I get the flipin tin open
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Quote Originally Posted by highlander
    I hope to help mr acameron to stay the lean mean sex machine (well thats what he tells us ladies he is) because as the little pudy-tat is now named in his honour angy (boo-pie).
    He is not going to let the little kitty-cat starve, and will be giving up all his pies to him. lol
    hope you have a good crow bar lol, to get the pies out of acameron's hand , a strong rope to tie him up wi ( to stop him stealing them back ) and something to gag him with ( I believe he gets quite noisy when he canna get his pie's)
    The man who views the world at fifty,
    the same as he did at twenty,
    has wasted thirty years of his life.

I dinna even eat pies!!! I keep slim by eating slowly, eating healthy, a good session of exercise everyday.
    I am currently 11st 3lb - I know im a couple of pound overweight but I think I ca lose that by next week.
    I dont smoke or drink and I attend church religously.

If you all look as good as me when your finished your diet, then you have failed

good luck guys

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    I dinna even eat pies!!! I keep slim by eating slowly, eating healthy, a good session of exercise everyday.
    I am currently 11st 3lb - I know im a couple of pound overweight but I think I ca lose that by next week.
    I dont smoke or drink and I attend church religously.

If you all look as good as me when your finished your diet, then you have failed

good luck guys
    here ac your keeping johnston's in business lol and the only way you would go to church is for confession for tellin all those porky pie's,as for 11st 3lb - well your supposed to put both feet on the scale's at the same time lol

My scales work just fine with both feet on .......although they only go up to 11st 3lb.

My scales work just fine with both feet on .......although they only go up to 11st 3lb.
    good

good one lol

come on girl's not one of you have put your weight on your thread or is it a secret like your age

Quote Originally Posted by highlander
    I am honoured, you have huners and hunders of animals - coos - sheeps - ducks - dowgs - wabbits - pigs and rats, but I bet angy boo-pie will your favourite. But favourite or no favourite if angy boo-pie touches my food... I will eat angy boo-pie. Thats unless I am on a diet myself

I am honoured, you have huners and hunders of animals - coos - sheeps - ducks - dowgs - wabbits - pigs and rats, but I bet angy boo-pie will your favourite. But favourite or no favourite if angy boo-pie touches my food... I will eat angy boo-pie. Thats unless I am on a diet myself
    that poor wee defenseless creature, shame on you lol
    The man who views the world at fifty,
    the same as he did at twenty,
    has wasted thirty years of his life.

Back to the original thread.

Jane (love of my life, she who brings me food) put me on a diet a couple of years back. I was 17 stone at the time and the lovely Jane put me on a strict diet, and I did lose weight. But it was a nightmare, all I could think about was how empty my belly was, and it was a constant battle. So I hate diets and would never go on one where it deprived me of what I like. I am currently (after weighing myself on proper scales) 14st 8lb and boy do I eat. I keep my weight down through excercise. I dont go to the gym or have any stepmasters but I play loads of golf (which we measured one time as a 6 mile walk) and I am in a job where Im on the move all the time.
    Jane recorded a programme of the TV recently. It was Paul McKenna and it made total sense to me. I am not on any diets so Im sitting on the fence here. But his theory is that if you slow down your eating (chew slowly and properly) your brain sends signals to your stomache that food is on its way, and you do not need as much food to satisfy you. Idea is eat to satisfy not to fill.
    Like I said Im not any weight watching scheme just now but if I wanted to lose weight I think I would go with that idea.

Default Diet Thread!!

I only ever worried about my weight was when i tried on something i enjoyed wearing and found it kinda hugged the skin too much lol
    Then seven years ago, i took a bad bug, and lost so much weight i got down to 6 1/2 stone, i found i had more problems with this loss of weight than anything else, i could not sit in a bath without hurting, cos there was no fat there, u sat on bones, your arms grew hairy with trying to keep the heat in your body, but oddly, i would loose more hair off my scalp, the reason i as telling this, is cos people worry too much about loosing weight, life is too short. I always say "i'm not fat, just too short" lol

well at last i have found the willpower to diet along with mrs billy boy, and between salads and slimfast i have lost 7lb this week and mrs billy boy 4lb, which is just the encouragement we need to keep us both going for another week.
    Believe me if i can do it anyone can cos i love ma food ( more than mrs billy boy ) ha ha
    and thats wi acameron teasing me wi pie's and cream cakes all week,moaning & groaning as he is eating his cream apple turnover's (it helps when you get such support from your work colleagues)but hey ac you can keep trying lol, a wont give in.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    well at last i have found the willpower to diet along with mrs billy boy, and between salads and slimfast i have lost 7lb this week and mrs billy boy 4lb, which is just the encouragement we need to keep us both going for another week.
    Believe me if i can do it anyone can cos i love ma food ( more than mrs billy boy ) ha ha
    and thats wi acameron teasing me wi pie's and cream cakes all week,moaning & groaning as he is eating his cream apple turnover's (it helps when you get such support from your work colleagues)but hey ac you can keep trying lol, a wont give in.
    Well Done Mr and Mrs Billy boy. Mr Billyboy, you must have great willpower to resist the cream cakes when you see ac stuffing his face. I've been doing well this week and hopefully get some support from my work colleagues to help me on my way. I'm still too scared to stand on the scales, I'll do it once I've lost a bit..lol Keep up the good work!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Your quite right Highlander - to much dieting makes me hungry. Anyways you look fantastic as you are.
    Billyboy ma slip-on wearing mate, when I was eating that apple and cream turnover (and it was lovely) I was trying to keep the noises down! Good on you lossing 7lb in a week......(did you take your wallet out of your pocket?)
    And Mrs Billyboy fantastic job.... on lossing 4lb and putting up with Billyboys mumping and moaning.
    Keep up the great work ..... I myself Im sitting here with my work clothes on waiting for Monday morning with pennys in my pocket for Johnstons bakery.

Your quite right Highlander - to much dieting makes me hungry. Anyways you look fantastic as you are.
    Billyboy ma slip-on wearing mate, when I was eating that apple and cream turnover (and it was lovely) I was trying to keep the noises down! Good on you lossing 7lb in a week......(did you take your wallet out of your pocket?)
    And Mrs Billyboy fantastic job.... on lossing 4lb and putting up with Billyboys mumping and moaning.
    Keep up the great work ..... I myself Im sitting here with my work clothes on waiting for Monday morning with pennys in my pocket for Johnstons bakery.
    Oh lol ac, you have no idea how much he is mumping and moaning but hey dont you worry lol you will get it all tomorrow, and no he didnt take his wallet out of his pocket a just took the money oot o it before he put it in his pocket lol

Right not had a bad week - the usual 3 b`s on thursday (Band Bingo and Beer) but not too bad all in all.
    I refreshed my gym membership today and managed a 3 miles on the excersise bike 15 mins on the rower and 15 mins on the cross trainer!
    From my 17st 10lb hulk I am now at 17st 6lb so 4lb in a week is a good start.
    I have been weeing like a nutter tho!
    NEWS-FLASH - Coudroy Pillows are making headlines!

Default this is why i take slim fast

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    I take slimfast on a daily basis, sorry it's not for any of the above reasons. I am not fat,sweaty or nor am i smelly. I enjoy my daily intake it stops me binging on chocolate.
    Great news Mr Billy boy you lost 7lb and Mrs Billy boy 4lb, all you need now is to run a wee bit and see if the earth still shakes.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast