Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Shops

krieve Guest

No Matalan, oh well never mind i like going to inverness for shopping trips lol.

krieve Guest

what's that big pet store in inverness up next to tesco extra called anyone know i can't remember the name of it.

You mean PETS AT HOME??

krieve Guest

yes thats the one can you find out about that please robin.

Yea ok. Mite take a couple of days though.

krieve Guest

Thanks robin

Default matalan and evans

thanks for checking that for me. its a shame evans is not coming up

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    If you have no wish to hear about shops then close your ears. Nobody is forcing you to read the thread.

I don't particularly care about what jobs are coming to Caithness but I won't complain if somebody provides such information.
    Just because it is of no interest to me personally doesn't mean that I have the right to complain that somebody is providing information which is of interest to others.
    Obviously we don't all know what's happening on the shops front or people would not be asking questions.

If the question of what jobs are coming to Caithness concerns you so much then don't moan about what Robin170491 is or is not telling you, make your own enquiries and put them on the board for the information of those who wish to have it.
    Well said jaws

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie
    Yet another shop thread from you We all know what is happening on the the shop front.

As you are on the SYP, should you not focus your intelliegence on what job's are coming to Caithness to sustain all these new shop's.

If you could find this in your midst's then post us with the news we want to really hear.
    Sorry to say chillie but im interested to hear what stores may or may not be coming to wick.And what im leed to belive people can post on whatever subject that they want to within reason of course.And also i dont no what is happening on the shop front and a few others dont either so i thank people who take time to posts threads that keep us informed.

Thumbs up

Thanks to all of the supportive people.

Quote Originally Posted by robin170491
    Thanks to all of the supportive people.
    No thank you for keeping us up to date with the latest going ons much apperciated.

It's no problem at all.

Default M&s

Marks and Spencers have no plans to open in Caithness at the moment but with my message of persuasion, they have said that they will pass the information on and will take it in to careful consideration.

Default shops in thurso and wick

farmfoods or iceland would be good to have

Marks and Spencers have no plans to open in Caithness at the moment but with my message of persuasion, they have said that they will pass the information on and will take it in to careful consideration.
    Let's hope Robin with your gentle persuasion all the major stores will flock to wick. Then flop.
    Not all chillies are hot but do not be deceived

Then flop.
    And by that, you mean...?

Oh, chillie, lots of people are interested in what shops come to wick and hope they don't fail.
    Why is it that you seem to be against these shops opening here, have you got a vested interest in their failure or are you just trying to be controversial?
    Denegrading someone elses post is not very clever, like jaws said, if you don't like the content then don't bother posting, there are a number of people interested in this because maybe they need a job and this would be the answer to their prayers, why villify them because they wan't to work?
    Last edited by pultneytooner; 03-May-06 at 19:51.

And by that, you mean...?
    Go bust

Can you find out the stats of the percentage of the shops that have remained opened. ie, homebase opened in Newport Wales they lasted 15 months and closed the doors.

Can you find out the stats of the percentage of the shops that have remained opened. ie, homebase opened in Newport Wales they lasted 15 months and closed the doors.

Shall try but that will probably be too hard to do.

Quote Originally Posted by pultneytooner
    Oh, chillie, don't take the proverbial, lots of people are interested in what shops come to wick and hope they don't fail.
    Why is it that you seem tp be against these shops opening here, have you got a vested interest in their failure or are you just trying to be controversial?
    Oh, pultneytooner i'm just playing with a wee mouse i caught.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast