Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tiger

Default Tiger

Tiger was found abandoned as a kitten in August 2009 and she came to live with us.

A beautiful friendly cat:

Best friends:

Tiger was killed on Tuesday morning. She was hit by a car on a clear stretch of St Andrews Drive, Thurso.
    The driver, who must have known what had happened, didn't stop.
    If anyone witnessed this could you please send me a private message.
    Thanks.
    Last edited by Acer; 21-Jan-10 at 13:50.

Quote Originally Posted by Acer View Post
    Tiger was found abandoned as a kitten in August 2009 and she came to live with us.

A beautiful friendly cat:

Best friends:

Tiger was killed on Tuesday morning. She was hit by a car on a clear stretch of St Andrews Drive, Thurso.
    The driver, who must have known what had happened, didn't stop.
    If anyone witnessed this could you please send me a private message.
    Thanks.

OHHHHHHHH,NO...i was thinking ,lovely wee soul.........then the bad news hit me,.So so sorry .God bless u ,wee tiger,now safe from the baddies in Heaven.xx

Thanks Binbob.

Oh Acer I am so, so sorry on the tragic loss of your beautiful Tiger.

When was her leg broken?

Sorry to hear you lost your cat, maybe they did not realise, it is possible.

Boozeburglar: Her leg was broken around early September time.

Missing her, and Claus, already
    "If you do something right, people won't think you've done anything at all"

Default Tiger

I am so very very sorry to hear of your cat Tiger. I know exactly how you feel. I had a beautiful Maine Coon kitten, also called Tiger, he was only nine months old when he was killed on the road. If only the person who killed him had stopped and lifted him to the side of the road it wouldn`t have looked so bad. I know accidents happen but how can someone callously drive on knowing that they have hurt/killed someone`s beloved pet. I sincerely hope you get over this tragedy and my thoughts are with you.

How sad........I thought it was going to be a lovely happy ending story.
    Poor little thing. RIP wee Tiger.

Aww poor tiger i know how you feel a lot of years ago we lost a cat on the road silly thing was he had been hit by a car pervoius to that and never went near the road this particular evening he was palying chasing a butterfly and went in the road and the driver never stopped my ex husband saw it happen and the driver just laughed xxx
    rip Tiger x

I'm so sorry... It's a horrible, horrible thing to happen.

I know it's little consolation at the moment but you obviously gave her the best of care and she looked such a happy cat. Her life, what she knew of it, was a happy one and you have yourself to thank.
    Last edited by luskentyre; 23-Jan-10 at 15:52.

Quote Originally Posted by BINBOB View Post
    OHHHHHHHH,NO...i was thinking ,lovely wee soul.........then the bad news hit me,.So so sorry .God bless u ,wee tiger,now safe from the baddies in Heaven.xx
    I completely agree. So sorry.

I have run over literally tens of cats in Eastern Europe, so I am well acquainted with the feel of a cat under the wheel.

I cannot imagine running over one on our good roads at low speed and NOT knowing, but perhaps they were in a 4x4 or the road also had snow/ice patches?

Tiger was lovely, Acer, sounds like she had a pretty rough go of things during her short life. I'm glad you were there for her and I'm so sorry for your loss.

She looked such a beautiful little girl, I am sorry for your loss sadly I too know the feeling of losing a kitten to the roads.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Unhappy

poor tiger she was a lovely young cat i know how you felt as i have lost my cat on a road to his name was sandy
    R.I.P tiger
    from mini balto
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe