Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: James May at the Edge of Space

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    Top Gear was voted the No.1 programme of the last decade so they must be doing something right....are you maybe a wee bitty jealous that they are getting paid to lark about like overgrown schoolboys? I am, I'd love to do their job, and I'd do it for half the money too. I think you are wrong about James May acting 'the persona Clarkson handed him', that is how James May is for real, it also comes across in his writing too and it's that persona that has led Clarkson and Hammond to take the pee out of him. If you had watched any other programme or read any of James May's books you would know he has a love of engineering, a fascination for how things work and of great feats in engineering, which eventually took him to the edge of space, a place very few humans will ever get to be. Certainly, all three may occassionally play up to the camera, but I do believe they are the most honest presenters on tv because they don't take themselves seriously.
    It pains me to say this but there is nothing i disagree with here that Joxy has said..
    In other words...oh god,,i agree with you Joxville.

Quote Originally Posted by Boozeburglar View Post
    I hear you Ricco, with stawberries on top!

You've watched me! Bad boy!
    "Step sideways, pause and study those around you. You will learn a great deal."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234