Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Name that Horse...

WHAT ABOUT SOMETHING CELTIC TO REFLECT THE wELSH AND SCOT LINES

Thanks so much for all the great ideas!! Have gone with 'Inkstack Brenin' and his passport arrived a few days ago! Have kinda taken to just calling him Boots cos of his 4 white socks :-s terrible for always giving nick names! Will try put up a couple of pics.....

B with his Mum, Finny

Inkstack Brenin..

Hope that worked? Thanks again for all ur suggestions!!! :-]

He's turned out really nice whats your plans for him when he's older ?

Awwwww lovely to see Imperial's brother. He's a cracker!!

Aww thanks!! Delighted with him The sun was actually out when I took these although it defo doesnt look like it! Cant wait for summer to see them all outside in the sunshine! Im thinking about doing a bit of showing this summer and next, then get ready for backing him =] hoping to eventually do a wee bit of everything and a fair bit of XC with him, loooong way off before any of that but excited already!! lol

Leanne how are all ur crew doing?

Mine are doing really well! Sundae is maturing so well that I might back her at the end of the summer ready for bringing her on the following spring. I'm planning on taking them both for a few jollies to some shows so I may see you there - possibly in the same ring!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12