Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Tortieshell cat found in Thurso

Default Tortieshell cat found in Thurso

This lovely cat was found wandering in Thurso. She's been described as "middle-aged" by the vet and is neutered. She's a very affectionate cat and the collar shows that she is/was obviously someone's pet.

Do you know who's cat this is? Please contact Caithness Cats Protection with any information you might have.

Our telephone number is 0845 371 4217 or you can email us on webmaster@caithnesscatsprotection.org.uk

Thank you.

Aaww what a pretty lady.

Hope her owner is found soon.

aww she is lovely, hope her owners come forward,
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

It doesn't look like she's been living rough for long as her collar is so clean and looks quite new.

So here's hoping she is reuinted with her owners soon.

What a looker...........love her[wish I could have her],but she does look well cared for and as Liz said,her collar is clean.

Let us hope her owner is soon reunited with her.............or she gets a lovely new home soon.Bless her.

Nothing yet. It's so frustrating as someone must be missing her...

What a beautiful little lady. Somebody must be missing her. Maybe they just don't know where to look. Hopefully they will get in contact soon.

She is so beautiful. Someone must be missing her, hope she gets home soon.
    ~Sarah~
    Owner of 2 greyhounds, 1 Lurcher puppy, 2 cats, 3 rabbits, 3 guinea pig's and a hamster!

Any update?

if this lovely girl doesnt get a home soon, then there is one here waiting for her, i have 4 cats at present, but always room for one more.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    if this lovely girl doesnt get a home soon, then there is one here waiting for her, i have 4 cats at present, but always room for one more.
    Thanks for your kind offer Balto - however I'm pleased to report that puss is going to a new home today.

Quote Originally Posted by luskentyre View Post
    Thanks for your kind offer Balto - however I'm pleased to report that puss is going to a new home today.
    What a shame that the cat's owner didn't claim her.

Still good to know she has got a lovely new home. Well done Cats Protection you do a great job?

Maybe you could give another pussy cat a forever home Balto?

Quote Originally Posted by luskentyre View Post
    wonderful news, that she has a new home.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    What a shame that the cat's owner didn't claim her.

Still good to know she has got a lovely new home. Well done Cats Protection you do a great job?

Maybe you could give another pussy cat a forever home Balto?
    always room here for another cat, mind you the oh might not agree lol.