Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Found / lost dog

Default Found / lost dog

Need help from anyone who knows of a lost terrier like dog ,small ,cream in colour with red collar very friendly but with no sense of direction as it is currently in my back garden.My kids think they have died and gone to heaven but someone somewhere is obviously missing a loved pet.I would be interested in returning said dog to rightfull owner asap as tomorrow the police will take it away to give to the dog warden.Any info would be helpfull so if anyone knows of a missing doggy in the pultneytown area let me know.
    Last edited by Alice in Blunderland; 01-May-06 at 14:58.

Come on Alice in Blunderland, do give us a clue as to the area.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

oops it was seen outside the co-op and then arrived in Thurso Street in the great town of Wick its currently piddling everywhere in my back garden must be a boy thing amongst dogs?????? kids are still happy happy happy

unicorn Guest

well done for taking it in and looking for it's owners!

Default lost dog

I have pm'd you

dog warden

bet the kids are over the moon with the stray dog,its lucky its found such a good home. with your hospitality it wont want to leave,know we didnt.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Happy/ sad to say the dog has been reunited with its owners.Thanks for all the help and pms from everyone.The police helped to trace the owners for me and my kids were so sad to see it leave. I know I should get them one but they would never give it peace.

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop
    bet the kids are over the moon with the stray dog,its lucky its found such a good home with your hospitality it wont want to leave,know we didnt
    You know you and your doggy are welcome to stay again if the dog can put up with the children.