Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Have You Seen This Cat??

Default Have You Seen This Cat??

A pretty tabby with a salmon-coloured belly, very vocal and friendly nature, old and blind in both eyes (with visible cataracts in her right eye) with kidney failure, she went missing from her home in Lybster Harbour on Thursday, April 27th or Friday, April 28th.
    She was wearing a reflective yellow collar with black mice printed on it, and had on a tag with her name (Wendy) and our telephone numbers.
    If anybody finds her, her collar, has run her over and disposed of the evidence or has taken her to give her a new home, any news (anonymous or otherwise) would be much appreciated so we can put our minds at rest.
    If still alive, she needs a lot of drinking water and daily pills to prolong the life of her kidneys.
    Thank you for reading this.

01593 721559
    Inver House, Lybster Harbour

I hope you find her soon Gus..
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Castletown (N58deg 35.240/W003deg 22.839)

Hope you find her safe and well Gus - fingers crossed

Default Have you seen this cat??

Gus i am so sorry that your cat has gone missing, i really hope you get a good news, people who have never owned a pet dont understand the desperation we can feel, when one goes missing.

She's lovely. I hope you get her back soon, safe and well.

What a beautiful cat, so sad she has gone missing, hope you get her back very soon. Have you made all the usual phone calls...police, cats protection, rspca vet etc? Good luck.

What a lovely cat, Gus. I really hope she turns up safe and well. Fingers crossed.

I've PM'd you Gus.

Unhappy

What a beautiful cat. So sorry that she is missing and I know how worried you must be.

I will keep a note and if anyone phones Cats Protection saying they've seen her will let you know.

Hope you find her safe and well.

Default good luck

what a beautiful cat. i hope you find your cat safe and sound

Gus, is the cat likely to wander very far or is she more likely to stay in the area she knows?
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Default have you seen this cat?

oh no!! poor wendy. really hope someone will find her, as shes such a lovely cat, will keep a look out round here but doubt she'll have wandered this far. sure she'll be fine though, fingers crossed.x
    some ones always watching!!!!!

Hello Everyone,

Thank you everyone for your messages.

Truth is, Wendy's been going downhill as regards her health for the last couple of weeks, and was pretty much completely blind. She still went out and about the harbour every day, choosing her steps carefully and keeping well away from cars, but she liked her food and slept every night in the dog's bed.

She was last seen Thursday night at the harbour near the store. It's possible that she might have fallen in the harbour if trying to get away from an oncoming car and, unable to see her way out of the water, would have drowned.

If she's dead, we'd just like to know. If someone took her to give her a good home - all well and good - but we'd like to know that too.

Oh gus,my heart goes out to you. I know exactly what you are going through.
    Our cat went out a few months ago and never returned.
    Just to know what has happened would help.
    I so hope your beautiful puss comes home.
    evelyn