Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Family Time

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    I'd rather not see photos of cute furries that will be popped in the freezer when they are big enough. I like snakes and they serve a purpose in the ecosystem but I have never understood the thrill of keeping a snake confined to a tank.

I have to agree with you,snakes belong in their natural habitat not kept in a tank but that's just my opinion..........and i dont think this should be on pets corner either!
    Last edited by butterfly; 18-Jan-10 at 06:13. Reason: sp

Quote Originally Posted by Margaret M. View Post
    I'd rather not see photos of cute furries that will be popped in the freezer when they are big enough. I like snakes and they serve a purpose in the ecosystem but I have never understood the thrill of keeping a snake confined to a tank.
    I agree with Margaret here. Seeing the wee fellas that have a new home is great, but not a picture where it is clearly stated that the rest will be killed, whether humanely or not.

I realise this practice for feeding snakes goes on all the time, and also that Tugmistress cares very much for animals on the whole, but I personally find killing any animal distasteful, and really don't want to see pictures of the victims.
    Last edited by Shabbychic; 18-Jan-10 at 17:51.

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn View Post

They are really cute love there ears.........!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12