Couldnt agree more with the last few comments. Its a sad sad day when we cant all get on and be happy for others achievements its awful that people can ruine someones joy of achievement in a couple of sentences,
A good example of words do make a diffrence

Quote Originally Posted by dafi View Post
Its a sad state of affairs that Happy guys generosity has to come to an end, and come to an end for such lame reasons. Its about par for the course in a forum format that small pleeps and moans are taken to heart and blown out of proportion by personal interpretation. If any of the remarks that were made latterly in this thread were brought up in a conversation down the pub then they would have blown over or been chatted out for the minor observations that they were. Indeed it seems to only be within this thread its self that there is any controversy, I have just looked back through the last two pages of posts on the photography thread and the levels of any artistic criticism seem almost nonexistent let alone any negative criticism or bitching come to that.!!

I am sorry to see the photo with the most appeal go down the drain. Its a crying shame!!. I thought it was a really good idea for encouraging folks to get out there to take and post photos and experience the enjoyment sense of achievement you can glean from such a creative hobby. Its rare to find someone who is willing to put their money where their mouth is in encouraging folks to get out and just have a bash. Well done to Happy guy for making the effort….Sorry to see you are pulling the plug and sorry to see it go!!