Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Photo with the most appeal

just to say that we picked up the canvas earlier this week and delighted with it.......its a lot bigger than I expected

Attachment 5664

Well done dragonfly
    dafsorkneybirding.blogspot.com

Is that one of the canvases we can order from you? Like is that what they would look like?

because im nagging Chris to buy me one of your pictures! But i cant pick one i have about 7 favourites lol
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Default The end of the month almost - AGAIN!

I cant believe its almost the end of April already! seems like only a few days ago we were picking March's photo, and here we are again struggling to choose just one out of hundreds of fantastic photos for April! Watch this space for an announcement soon!

Talking great idea

what a great idea and loving all the pics so far a hard choice for the judge .I like how they post the print or canvas on here too looks great .

The winner of the APRIL canvas of the Photo with the most appeal has been chosen, and a PM sent to let the poster know!

Default April picture with most appeal award

I was surprised this morning to receive a PM from Happy Guy to say my picture of a Bottlenose Dolphin posted 10th April had been selected as the picture with most appeal for April. Like those who have received the award before me i feel honoured but feel undeserved of this generous award.

My gratitude and thanks to Happy guy.

Colin.

8. Default

Its a lovely photo and very well done indeed Colin.

Congrats seabird!

Well done Colin.

11. Default

Although Colins shot of the dolphins is a lovely one,could you explain to me how you can say that it is more appealing than any one of Deemac's trip to Lochinver set which is one of the most stunning ever to grace the pages of the ORG.

It must have had quite an appeal judging by the number of comments it recieved.

Hey,its your award show,you can do what you want but its fast becoming an"animal shot of the month" award.

I had the idea that it was becoming an Animal Picture of the Month also. Who decided that there should be a picture of the month?

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Scunner View Post
    I had the idea that it was becoming an Animal Picture of the Month also. Who decided that there should be a picture of the month?
    It is Happy Guys gesture and a VERY GENEROUS one at that.I just find it rather difficult to understand some of the choices.

Well done Colin

Default April picture with most appeal award

Well done Colin....
    Great shot of the Bottlenose Dolphin's

Unhappy This months Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical Potato Head View Post
    It is Happy Guys gesture and a VERY GENEROUS one at that.I just find it rather difficult to understand some of the choices.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scunner View Post
    Scunner
    It was my idea scunner, after consultation with the mods. Its not THE picture of the month, just the one that appealed personally most to me.

MPH
    I am sorry you dont approve of the choices, its just the photo that appeals to us - a simple personal choice. I have no intention of trying to explain to you how the choice is made. Last months choice included a Lovely shot of a Nimrod over Wick, hardly an animal!. Maybe our choices are hard to understand sometime and maybe odd, but then maybe im just hard to understand, and a little odd. However I don't wish to cause controversy here.

Well done Colin.

Must go down and have another crack at them myself sometime.

nirofo.

18. Default

Very true Happy Guy,last months choice was a great picture of a Nimrod over Wick,i did notice that it wasnt deemed appealling enough on its own and was joint choice with an............err. animal.

Well done Colin,that will look amazing on a canvas!x
    The nice thing about living in a small place is that if you dont know what you are doing....there's always somebody who does,or thinks they do! x

Congratulations Colin. It is a beautiful photo.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast