Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Amp Repair..

Default Amp Repair..

Is there anybody locally that can have a look at my Fender Pro Reverb? I've got a pretty good idea of what the problem is likely to be, but I'd rather it was confirmed by someone with experience.

I was sure there was someone local who looked at amps. I know Dave Hilton near Invergordon does repairs but I also know he's rather busy with other stuff

I had a problem with my amp and a called john newton.. he couldnt fix it so i bought a new one, however give him a phone and he can tell you that there is someone in thurso whos good at that kinda stuff.. i think he said the guy lives in the pennyland area...

i'm heading down til see dave soon mate, I could take your amp with me?
    Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

There's a chap in Inverness who does the repair work for the music shop down there. He's very good and very quick. Lives up in the crown somewhere. If Dave Hilton isnt taking on work i'd recommend this guy. He's freelance so you dont need to do it through the shop. You can reach him on 01463 235664.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Cheers man, I'll facepalm that for later