Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz

Default Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz

Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz - Start time will be just after 9.00pm (wee bit later)
    It will be along the same lines as the anti-google quiz - so warm up those fingers

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    Sunday Night Gleeber Quiz - Start time will be just after 9.00pm (wee bit later)
    It will be along the same lines as the anti-google quiz - so warm up those fingers
    acameron what is a Gleeber Quiz? Do we need to know the man's vital statistics?

Okay, gleeber please PM me with your date of birth, your hair colour, your favorite food and which orger you would like to meet. That should get me a few correct answers.

Or is it because we are using a gleeber start time?

Do we have any birthdays to prepare for? If not, Moira what do you think if I make cherry cheesecake?

Quote Originally Posted by acameron
    Go for it Gleeber,might be 9.00pm with you but thats 6.00am Monday for us downunder hope I am Awake by then

Quote Originally Posted by canuck
    acameron what is a Gleeber Quiz? Do we need to know the man's vital statistics?
    Okay, gleeber please PM me with your date of birth, your hair colour, your favorite food and which orger you would like to meet. That should get me a few correct answers.
    Allegedly, so I have been told Canuck, he does not have a lot of hair, not many of his own teeth, and his favourite food is clapshot
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

Gleeber said that he couldnt make it til after nine - so just after nine gleeber quiz

just been in nobody ther? whats happend?

Quote Originally Posted by young_fishin_neep
    Quiz is tomorrow night - you're a day early

ooops my bad!!! lol

i swear im going mad!!! lol

owell looking forward to it

kaz xx

Quote Originally Posted by young_fishin_neep
    You aint going mad, I did the same thing lol

Smile

Great quiz tonight Gleeber, thanks a lot

Thumbs down

GRRRRR,,, I thought this was Saturday, I've missed the quiz again!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by connieb19
    GRRRRR,,, I thought this was Saturday, I've missed the quiz again!!
    I wondered where you were -what were you up to then, by the time you lost a whole day??

It got quite heated in there tonight Connie. Canuck kept drifting about in cyberspace, Gleeber had a nasty spot and I nearly got banned !! Sometimes it doesn't pay to spell things properly. I won't make the same mistake here - I said "My throat is ho rse with shouting". I had a hard job pleading my case with Gleeber to be allowed to stay. Shortly after that the connection crashed and we all got booted out. Needless to say I didn't win

krieve Guest

Who won the quiz i lost the connection and then i lost the org and could'nt get back in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    Who won the quiz i lost the connection and then i lost the org and could'nt get back in grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    Changilass won it, but will not manage to run the quiz next week, as she will be otherwise engaged, but thon awful nice Acameron will run it in her place
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

i was to early on satuday then forgot boutit last night sunds as if it was fun

kaz xx

Quote Originally Posted by golach
    Changilass won it, but will not manage to run the quiz next week, as she will be otherwise engaged, but thon awful nice Acameron will run it in her place
    That means, there will be the usual cheating going on then..lol
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

krieve Guest

[QUOTE Golach ]Changilass won it, but will not manage to run the quiz next week, as she will be otherwise engaged, but thon awful nice Acameron will run it in her place[/QUOTE]

Thanks Golach