Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Aha!

Default Aha!

Finally found out what the name of the song that has become my favourite song atm.

Been searching for the name for a couple of days and found out a few minutes ago that it is called pet shop boys "its a sin" Found it on my partners version of now thats what i call music 25 years.

Like it so much have played it a few times since ive found it and its been stuck in my head since i first heard it. I'm sure baby is properly sick of it by now.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

It was a hit for them in the mid-80's, probably just before you were born. Hugely popular when I used to be a DJ.

If you like that you'll probably like a lot of the 80's synth pop stuff - try YouTube for Depeche Mode, Erasure, New Order, OMD & I'm sure it'll lead you to other corkers

I quite like the 80s music so not really surprised the song was from then. My partner quite likes the 80s music too so i don't think he'll be too fussed if baby likes it too after being bombarded with it over the last few days
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Default Pet Shop Boys

Now that is a blast from the past.

All together now, one, two, three.

Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Default im a fan

although im in my early 20s im a huge 80s synth pop fan, I recomend youtubing Bronski Beat , La Roux album is quite true to form despite it being recent

Thumbs up Ministry of Sound - Anthems Electronic 80s

The Ministry of Sound have recently released another compilation CD but this one is great!!!

Its called 'Anthems Electronic 80s' and it has a lot of the stuff on it that has been mentioned above.

Takes me back till ma youth!!!!
    They say life is what you make it. So guys, lets make it better!!