Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: new years eve live

Default new years eve live

are there going to be any live pictures beamed from the market square this year on new years eve...I would like to have a look to see if any-one we know has ventured out...
    Keep it country

they had it last year i was looking forward to watching it but to be honest was left disappointed its very very very slow and hard to make out anyone i hope its better this year if they have it will have a look.

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Talking Web Cam

I understand there will be a web cam again this year. Dont know about quality yet.
    I kent his faither

does anyone know if there will be a live webcam for new year in wick ??

same cam as last year.....it aint no tv broadcasting station so whinging about it makes no difference so just be grateful that there doing all they can with the limited resources the committee has.....helpers/fundraisers/finance etc etc.

Its in a fixed point and will refresh a snapshot every "x-seconds". As far as Im aware someone is gonna be recording it with a camcorder for viewing at a later date.

Also the existing commitee whom have been active for 10 years are considering standing down after this years party so make the most of it as it could be the last one unless fresh faces volunteer to continue the good work that they've done for the community over the decade.

i might do this next year to help you all out for the thurso or wick one ??