Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Christmas Yule Log (Tesco)

Default Christmas Yule Log (Tesco)

Amongst all the usual stuff we bought for Christmas was a 'Tesco Christmas Chocolate Yule Log' - mmm, though we'll have some of that today..
    What's this; "best before 14 Dec".. now surely that ain't 2010? and I think Tesco knows Christmas is 12 days after it's 'best before date!' - or is there another 'Christmas'?

i would still eat it!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Defintly still eat it! Best before dates are just a guide. If it was sealed then it'll still be as yummy
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Yes, I could still eat it - don't usually take any notice of use/sell by dates, just interested why Tesco would sell a 'Christmas' log complete with holly on the package with a date well prior to Christmas..

Quote Originally Posted by bekisman View Post
    Yes, I could still eat it - don't usually take any notice of use/sell by dates, just interested why Tesco would sell a 'Christmas' log complete with holly on the package with a date well prior to Christmas..
    Must admit i have seen it happen before. When i worked in tescos there was quite a few that went out of date before christmas. Was very strange.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *