Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Surfs Up

Default Surfs Up

Noticed that there are a lot of bands playing in thurso this weekend. Is this because of the influx of surfers I wonder or is it just a coincedence.. I notice that the GNR tribute lose your illusion have a myspace page. I wont post the link as it has a song with naughty words and I dont want to get threatened with a ban again.

"lose your illusion" myspace

google it and find it yourself

I think its more coincidence really, Boss Hogg had to put back their EP release to this weekend and its also a holiday on monday for most folk which is why its a good time to have the GnR tribute on Sunday night. Plus my band are playing (yes I know its shameless self promotion) on Friday in the Central. There were a few surfers in the newmarket last Sunday when we were playing and it was a good laugh having them in. Its just a shame that eventually they're gonna have to go back to their homes at the end of the competition.

Boss Hogg are playing in Skins tonight too