Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Hometec

Thumbs up Hometec

I like everyone else rushed to Homebase last week.I went to buy tiles for the shower room.When I was coming into town I decided to go into Hometec first. seen tiles I liked and got a price for 200 of them. I went to homebase expecting a bargain, WRONG, nearly 1/3 dearer!! Back to hometec and when I payed they rounded the price down to the last quid!! Very helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Doleve
    I like everyone else rushed to Homebase last week.I went to buy tiles for the shower room.When I was coming into town I decided to go into Hometec first. seen tiles I liked and got a price for 200 of them. I went to homebase expecting a bargain, WRONG, nearly 1/3 dearer!! Back to hometec and when I payed they rounded the price down to the last quid!! Very helpful.

Where is hometec, don't know Wick that well sorry

Thumbs up

just behind old Caithness Glass. Hometec gave us brilliant prices when we tiled our bathroom even gave us adhesive and grout as discount
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

Thumbs up

Have to agree, I went to Hometec for my tiles, far more choice, far cheaper and excellent service.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Thumbs up

Another satisfied customer here. Bought ceramic floor tiles and kitchen wall tiles as well as adhesive & some misc items. Good prices and a very helpful friendly service - we sat for a while working on various designs and combinations and no sign of waning patience.

Just what good local traders you'd hope for and just goes to show that they can compete (and often beat) on every level!