Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: tattoo's & body pearcings

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    Have designed a Tatoo with cartoons of ma 2 kids and their dates o' birth.The problem is I hate needles.Was wanting it put on the bicep part o' ma arm.So how sore is it to get one?
    mrs billy say's it's only sore when the needle goes over the bone, it's no at sore on the fleshy part's so go get one you big girl's blouse

Years ago, a popular tattoo with sailors was a little cartoon man just above their briefs by their belly button saying naval patrol. thought it was funny.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    I didn't find it sore like a tingling feeling and what a buzz you get.
    Cheers Krieve I think I'll get it done now.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Mr & Mrs Billy Boy
    mrs billy say's it's only sore when the needle goes over the bone, it's no at sore on the fleshy part's so go get one you big girl's blouse
    I've changed ma mind!!!

I've changed ma mind!!!
    Only jokin' Billy Boy.Cheers for the 'grizzly' details.I'll get it done.

It won't hurt cedric, be brave..

Quote Originally Posted by angela5
    It won't hurt cedric, be brave..
    Cheers Angela.Now I shall tell ye the story of ma needle phobia.

Second year o' High School and finding out that ye get a T.B jag.Now this injection as we all found out will leave a mark on your arm for the rest o' your days,fair enough.Before ye got the T.B jag,ye got a 6 prong jag looking thing in your wrist.If they had vanished before ye went back to the nurse ye got the jag,if they were still there then ye were safe,NO JAG.

So wee Cedric got the 6 prong jag,no problem.Days went by,the 6 prongs were still there,while classmates 6 prongs had already disappeared.

Wee Cedric wakes up on the day of the jag and looks at his wrist......NOTHING THERE.......NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Voila,my fear of needles began.

cedric, ya big baby! needles are tiny....

scrapydoo Guest

I have a tatoo on my bum of scrapydoo.

Dont believe them Cedric, it does HURT, and I have five of them, done many years ago, and I can still remember the pain
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

i had my first one done when i was 18 in inverness good experience then my second one done a few years later in inver on my chest and it was agony was bruised for weeks took me a while to get over the pain, went to tain the next time and he was ace, fourth time was tain again and he recoloured the first one i had done there for free as he said it had faded, have three piercings yop of left ear, belly(strange for a guy but looks ok) and one lower down...

Quote Originally Posted by sam
    I was talking with a mate recently about tattoo's & body pearcings, i'm no to keen on the body pearcings but love tattoo's wondered what everyone else thought of them.
    i would also like to know if anyone knows of a good tattoo artist and i wouldnt mind adding a few to my collection.
    When i was younger i wanted a tattoo i thought i was smart but my mum put me off it im glad i didnt because when you get older your views on things change and you might regret it later on in life.
    But if you do decided to go for a tattoo it might be wise to put the tattoo somewere were you can easily hide the tattoo with cloths if your ever get fed up with it and not only that it can go against you at interviews if the person sees the tattoo it can send out wrong impressions of you if you no what a mean.
    The closest i ever came to a tattoo when i was really young you could buy bubble gum for 2 pence that had a fake tattoo that u licked on and it printed it out on you arm im going back about 25 years now you dont see that now.
    You can get a hena if thats the correct word were u get a painted on tattoo that last about 2 weeks and comes off itself when your washing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by EDDIE
    When i was younger i wanted a tattoo i thought i was smart but my mum put me off it im glad i didnt because when you get older your views on things change and you might regret it later on in life.
    But if you do decided to go for a tattoo it might be wise to put the tattoo somewere were you can easily hide the tattoo with cloths if your ever get fed up with it and not only that it can go against you at interviews if the person sees the tattoo it can send out wrong impressions of you if you no what a mean.
    The closest i ever came to a tattoo when i was really young you could buy bubble gum for 2 pence that had a fake tattoo that u licked on and it printed it out on you arm im going back about 25 years now you dont see that now.
    You can get a hena if thats the correct word were u get a painted on tattoo that last about 2 weeks and comes off itself when your washing yourself.
    Eddie I agree with you but see this link as a warning about Henna tattoos
    http://www.eastonwest.co.uk/bhw.html
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I dont think i would ever use henna tattoo's as i have heard so much about them, but yes i agree that if your are thinking of getting a tat done then you should really think about what you want, where you want it and most importantly are you 110% sure you really do want it, as they are really expensive to remove and dont imagine they could be removed without leaving a scar.
    I would also say to people who want one done to think seriously before getting a partners name added.
    The man who views the world at fifty,
    the same as he did at twenty,
    has wasted thirty years of his life.

not keen on henna tatts either every summer you read in the papers about some poor kid who comes back from there hols marked for life.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by angela5

cedric, ya big baby! needles are tiny....
    I know how you feel cedric i have a fear of needles aswell, thats why my tattoo is on my back otherwise i dont think i could of got it done. Just need to convince mr billy boy to get one now

if cedric gets one i will be very surprised. not that brave. better not say any anything else or i will be in trouble when he reads this later on.
    only light can do that.

knightofeth Guest

I agree with this but maybe if it represents a big part of your life and had a lot of meaning it would be nice to have.
    A "disappearing ink" is currently being developed: http://www.newscientisttech.com/arti...aring-ink.html

Quote Originally Posted by obiron
    if cedric gets one i will be very surprised. not that brave. better not say any anything else or i will be in trouble when he reads this later on.
    so are you saying he is just a big girls blouse then lol

suppose so when it comes to needles. anything else is fine.
    only light can do that.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast