Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: missing laura dickson

Unhappy missing laura dickson

can anyone help me? i am looking for a person called Laura Jane Dickson i last seen her about 3 years ago she lives in thurso or she did live in thurso...if anyone can help me i would be greatfull...???????

hello she lives with her mum i think not to sure though she was staying in wick for a while but not sure what shes up to these days? hope this helps, why are you looking for her is she a old pal sorry dont mean to be nosie but just wondering.

Unhappy

yeah av not seen her in quite a long time now.. how do u know her??? yeah she is an old pal yeah really need to get back in contact with her, even if i had an e-mail address of hers so i can contact her...

Default ref laura dickson

hi i think i know a laura dickson from thurso
    i'm being nosy but where did you meet her or how do you know her
    i think she still lives in thurso
    if i see her is there a message i can pass on for you

who is this wantin to know pm me n i can let u know

hi who r u? do u know laura? i used to be mates with her just would like to get in contact with her again...if u know any e-mail addy of hers that i can get in contact with her would be great thanks

hiya i used to talk to her the whole time in thurso, just lost contact with her. would like to get in contact with her to catch up on old times...

Stalker Alert
    Stalker Alert

hi so know one else knows where Laura is then ... im getting worried..... hope she is ok

Quote Originally Posted by hell raizer
    hi so know one else knows where Laura is then ... im getting worried..... hope she is ok
    go to www.bebo.com and search through shes there ul probally get an email address for her

hi thanx everyone i got in touch with her she is a hard person to find. PLEASE REMOVE THREAD