Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: School closures

I've been trying to ring Mount Pleasant all morning, no reply, I am not putting my daughter to school today, its soo slippy, she has started with the cold, and with the temperature outside no way im putting her
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

This might make me sound bad but the kids are staying home today. I walked outside, nearly fell and so did the kids. There is no way i feel safe walking in that. Phoned the school and told them my reason and they said its ok.

Phew.......
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

god shelley not at all bad
    its awful out there

my wee one is staying home for the same reason
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

Mine gone to school as Miller said it was open but to bring them as late as possible as to give them time to grit the playground etc , however they usually walk down but gave them a lift this morning.

It was the bin men in our street i felt sorry for today as we are on a hill the lorry wouldnt come down so they were having to drag all the bins up whilst trying to keep thier balance , left them thier xmas present this morn and glad i did as they well deserve it .
    Last edited by mums angels; 22-Dec-09 at 10:19.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12