Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Recent forum downtime

Default Recent forum downtime

Just to let everyone know that the database running the forum has had a few hiccups over the last couple of days, a couple of corrupted files seem to have been the problem. All the files have been rebuilt so things should be fine once again (although I'm a little greyer now)

Clever boy Niall dont you know Im so happy I could almost Kiss Ya Couldnt get ma fix of Caithness.org yesterday and I was sooooo upset the kids nearly divorced me.

Quote Originally Posted by Niall Fernie
    Just to let everyone know that the database running the forum has had a few hiccups over the last couple of days, a couple of corrupted files seem to have been the problem. All the files have been rebuilt so things should be fine once again (although I'm a little greyer now)
    Sorry Niall, I'll try to be good and not break it again.
    But I'm not telling anybody how I did it though or you'll never have any peace!

One thing I can tell you is that it was badly missed during it's absence.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    I can tell you is that it was badly missed during it's absence.
    Too right was going crazy looking for something to do.
    Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

about 2 day's ago i started my computer up and just logged on to.org only and was on for 2 hour's when flicking from one page to another i picked up a trojen virus would this have been down to the corrupt file's?

Sorry, your virus must have come from elsewhere, no bugs of that nature here.

Every time CCWS is off air I feel like the guy with the short temper from Chewin' the Fat. Although I dare not throw my computer, then I would be lost.

Hurray the Org message board is back . I was going nuts at lunchtime with nothing to do but play cards. Lunchtime is always coffee sandwich and catching up on the org.
    To stay young live honestly, eat slowly and lie about your age.

Default Sad

Sounds as if there are some people around who need a bit more ??? in their lives.

Cool

Never noticed it was off the air? Went out did some shopping & walked the dog again. D.W I think yer right though, there is more to life unless its a stormy day

was cedric who was saying it was off wasnt interested csi was on and that took my attention as well as watching arsenal beat the spanish [trying to think of polite name but struggling] cheats, divers.
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.