Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To conclude

Quote Originally Posted by Oddquine
    While I hesitate to say it in the current atmosphere on this thread..........Golach started the accusations of dishonesty!
    Who's going to say...........Oh no he didn't?
    Oddquine, it was a badly worded and badly timed joke on my part, never an accusation of dishonesty nor was it ever meant to be, Gleber2 and me are really just a pair o grumpy owld men. End of story so pull in your horns
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

scrapydoo Guest

I think this is just a cry for attention gleber2!
    It's seems to me that you just want everyone to beg you in to staying on the org. Who cares ?

Quote Originally Posted by scrapydoo
    It's seems to me that you just want everyone to beg you in to staying on the org. Who cares ?
    My thoughts exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by scrapydoo
    I'll beg him to stay on. I enjoy Gleber2's posts and wil be sad if he goes.
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by changilass
    I did say by anyone towards anyone, and whilst Golach may have started it he did so by inference rather than outright, which is why my post followed that of Gleber2 rather than Golach.
    If that was the case, why not just make a general comment rather than quote just the one post?

It wasn't exactly an inference............................ what other interpretation could anyone have put on it?

Golach and I have made the peace and it would be nice if this subject could be considered closed. I have no need to utter cries for help and although I did get many posters asking me to stay, that was not my reason for posting as I have done. Get on with life as if Gleber2 never existed. He no longer does.
    If the ever attentive Admin see this post would they be so kind as to close and lock this thread and let peace and harmony once more reign in the Org.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Gleber2, I think you can lock a thread yourself if you are the originator.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

We are all the the stuff of ephemerality, but some are more ephemeral than others at the behest of who maintain this forum. That said, I think it should be a rule of the forum to never question the judgement of the moderators on the open board. If we've got a gripe then we should pm those involved in maintaining the org.

Slagging off the admin only serves to fuel the motives of the type of poster that I personally do not want to read about.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

Default Sterner Stuff

Gleber2 I had credited you with sterner stuff!Wheest If I as a Kernewomse can hold me own on Kaitness why are ye throwing in the towel?

Sorry I was somewhat distracted today and couldn't be here to moderate. But I shall be practising for the debate at the big Orgfest which Cedric is organizing.
    Glad to see things appear to have been resolved.
    Last edited by canuck; 27-Apr-06 at 13:57.

Seems to me that a lot of egos are being bruised here, what is all the fuss about??? If you don't like the post, don't read it, if you do not like the person making the post or the subject of the thread, don't read, don't contribute.

There is no need for anybody to get personal on the org, we are all from varied backgrounds, have different life experiences and expentancies, religions, or perhaps we are nonbelievers. Does it matter what we think, where we are from, what we do, or what our occupation in life is.

That is the great thing about the org. We encounter many variations of thought on the same theme, opinions different from our own, which we may, or may not agree with. We can all learn from each other, but when we close our minds to the opinions and thoughts of others, we become like dictators, banishing all thoughts and themes which do not agree with our own little perception of life.

I think we should all learn to be more tolerant with each other, no matter whether the thread seems trivial to us, or is about cats or elephants. Does it matter? What may seem trivial to you or I could be of great importance to somebody else.

The moderators have a difficult job, they do the best they can, I tend to agree with Rhegers, we should not slag them on open forum, but pm them. I have always found them very helpful when I have made some silly mistakes through my own stupidity.
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12