Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: When Neocons rule the world

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default When Neocons rule the world

How many millions are their lies, greed and lust for power going to kill before the world wakes up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4939810.stm

I think all foreigners should stop interfering in the internal affairs of Iraq. Those who want to come and help are welcome. Those who come to interfere and destroy are not.

Paul Wolfowitz

Quote Originally Posted by fred
    How many millions are their lies, greed and lust for power going to kill before the world wakes up.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4939810.stm
    Good question Fred. I'm glad you pointed that out to me. I now know I can sleep peacefully for a good while yet because the world is in safe hands.
    Wake me when the revolutionaries try to take over so I can avoid the death and destruction they will try to bring about yet again.
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    Good question Fred. I'm glad you pointed that out to me. I now know I can sleep peacefully for a good while yet because the world is in safe hands.
    Wake me when the revolutionaries try to take over so I can avoid the death and destruction they will try to bring about yet again.
    A very common viewpoint, so long as it's only Iraqis, Indians and Africans he kills why should you bother.

A very common viewpoint, so long as it's only Iraqis, Indians and Africans he kills why should you bother.
    I didn't know India had been invaded, I must have slept through that one as well.
    Africa? You mean somebody has started to do something about Darfur at last or is that yet another invention of the Neo-Con controlled media?
    Who is it that is prolonging that particular situation by blocking UN intervention?
    Who is it that is telling their followers to prepare for a long and bloody struggle if there is intervention?
    Are they the Neo-cons you are talking about?
    Perhaps it was the Neo-Cons who are secretly slaughtering innocent Egyptians and arranging suicide bombings in Sri Lanka?
    I'm waiting to see which Neo-Con led group move into Nepal in the next few years.
    Neo-Cons as a solution to the over population of the World, now there's a thought.
    Do I detect a hint of racism concerning my lack of interest in the Worldwide Neo-Con problem?
    Now where have I heard that accusation before? Whatever happened to the good old "running-dog of the capitalist imperialist warmongers" or even worse
    "establishment lackey" and even more amusing "fascist pig"?
    Neo-Con doesn't have the same ring to it at all, it's not half as poetical.
    Oh how I miss the good old days when all those things were new and half believable.
    Now they're as dated as Dr. Strangelove except that it had a more realistic plot and a far more satisfactory ending!
    I was really disappointed when I found out it wasn't a documentary.

Quote Originally Posted by JAWS
    I didn't know India had been invaded, I must have slept through that one as well.
    In India people are dying of malaria because Paul Wolfowitz decided to ignore the experts and hand over loads of money which a third world country is going to be saddled with repaying to rich pharmaseutical companies for a treatment which doesn't work. Then he just lies to the world saying they have reduced malaria by 98% in an area where malaria has increased.

In 2003 when America invaded Iraq Paul Wolfowitz was US Deputy Secretary of Defense to fellow Neocon Donald Rumsfeld, they ignored the experts a lot of people died and they told a lot of lies about it.

I have heard the name but can someone explain what a Neocon means????
    no amount of darkness can drive out darkness
    only light can do that.

In India people are dying of malaria because Paul Wolfowitz decided to ignore the experts and hand over loads of money which a third world country is going to be saddled with repaying to rich pharmaseutical companies for a treatment which doesn't work. Then he just lies to the world saying they have reduced malaria by 98% in an area where malaria has increased.

In 2003 when America invaded Iraq Paul Wolfowitz was US Deputy Secretary of Defense to fellow Neocon Donald Rumsfeld, they ignored the experts a lot of people died and they told a lot of lies about it.
    Ah right, I get the picture now.
    The Neo-Cons are resorting to germ warfare. I suppose the Neo-cons have fallen out with the arms industry and have transferred allegiance to Glaxo Smith Klein.
    At least they have become concerned about the earth's mineral resources.

I thought the Indians used products from the neem tree to fight malaria and have done for generations.

Iraq? Death toll? I've not come across any organisation which doesn't invent figures to suit it's own purpose.
    If you listen to some groups there haven't been any Iraqis left to kill for over a year no!
    Pick a figure, treble it and add 1257 so it looks like it's a genuine calculation.