Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Sleep problems!!

Default Sleep problems!!

Finding it hard to sleep now. Some nights i sleep sound and then the next night i'll hardly sleep at all. I know its properly got something to do with my pregnancy but its driving me mad!
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

IT is!

more than likely!

Do you get funny/strange dreams when you sleep as well?

I started to wake up at strange times and couldnt get comfy/warm/was too hot but I would wake up my hubby so I wasnt the only one suffering by tossing and turning or getting up to make a cup of tea (to noisy apparently even though I was trying to be quiet)

I now wake up in the middle of the night for a pee

Quote Originally Posted by Dadie View Post
    IT is!

more than likely!

Do you get funny/strange dreams when you sleep as well?

I started to wake up at strange times and couldnt get comfy/warm/was too hot but I would wake up my hubby so I wasnt the only one suffering by tossing and turning or getting up to make a cup of tea (to noisy apparently even though I was trying to be quiet)

I now wake up in the middle of the night for a pee
    I think it most defintly is because i'm pregnant. It's just so annoying. Last night i properly got about 4 hours sleep but the night before i had a good 8 hours! My partner snoring blissfully unaffected, lucky thing.

I have always had strange dreams lol. They have been a bit more strange than usual!
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Default sleep.....or lack of it..

i sufffered the most horrendous sleep disorder when i was pregnant with my son, i tried everything that the doc could possibly give me while pregnant and nothing worked for me .but i dont think i tried long enough with most things [if i think about it now.] so what ever your doc suggests please try it .i still have trouble with sleeping and it has also affected my son who used to only have at least 3-4 hours sleep a day, until a year ago , and he is now 9.

Its just one of the many lovely things that comes along with pregnancy! I had the same. Some nights i could sleep up to 14 hours....other nights it would be 2 or 3 hours. (No not the night following a 14 hour sleep) lol.

It sends your sleep pattern way off. Yes its poop, but its just the beggining! haha!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzypeg View Post
    i sufffered the most horrendous sleep disorder when i was pregnant with my son, i tried everything that the doc could possibly give me while pregnant and nothing worked for me .but i dont think i tried long enough with most things [if i think about it now.] so what ever your doc suggests please try it .i still have trouble with sleeping and it has also affected my son who used to only have at least 3-4 hours sleep a day, until a year ago , and he is now 9.
    Next time i see my midwife i'm going to tak to her about it.

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Its just one of the many lovely things that comes along with pregnancy! I had the same. Some nights i could sleep up to 14 hours....other nights it would be 2 or 3 hours. (No not the night following a 14 hour sleep) lol.

It sends your sleep pattern way off. Yes its poop, but its just the beggining! haha!
    You're evil lol

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    You're evil lol
    Yes i know its my job! haha! You really should know that by now!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!