Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Santa's sleigh

Default Santa's sleigh

does anyone know if santas sleigh is going to be going around Thurso tonight starting in springpark, havent seen any posters up advertising it this year.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

i havent seen it advertised yet, if i remember it wasnt advertised well last year, it is usually the week before xmas they are out, and then the saturday before xmas down town, but it may be next week since xmas is a fri?? Im going up town so if i see or hear anything i will post it on.
    life is for living xx

Default Santa sleigh

Hi just heard that Santa's sleigh is in Springpark next Monday night (21st)

Default no longer runs i think

I heard that the round table whatever this is weel they are the ones that used to do it and semenly due to lack of members/volinters they no longer do it. This could be false but that is what i was told. I wish that it did still run as the kids love it.
    A smile is worth more than a million pounds and it sure dont hurt.

i think they still run, but due to insurance policies they can no longer go around the streets. They have to be stationed. Whenever we go there is always a queue.
    I thought it might be next week. Will listen for the music playing. A lot off effort goes into it so a big thumbs up for the Round Table. You make a lot of kids very happy!!
    life is for living xx

Default Santa's Sleigh 2009

Just to advise you that Santa's Sleigh will be out on the following dates and times.

Saturday 19th Dec 12pm-4pm Thurso town centre
    Monday 21st Dec 6.30pm Castle Terrace car park & 7.15pm Swimming pool carpark
    Wednesday 23rd Dec 6.30pm Naver House car park.
    Thursday 24th Dec 12pm-4pm Tesco car park.

We will not be going around the doors this year but all proceeds received will go to local charities and organisations as usual.
    Santas Little Helper

Default Santa

Quote Originally Posted by Thurso View Post
    Just to advise you that Santa's Sleigh will be out on the following dates and times.

Saturday 19th Dec 12pm-4pm Thurso town centre
    Monday 21st Dec 6.30pm Castle Terrace car park & 7.15pm Swimming pool carpark
    Wednesday 23rd Dec 6.30pm Naver House car park.
    Thursday 24th Dec 12pm-4pm Tesco car park.

We will not be going around the doors this year but all proceeds received will go to local charities and organisations as usual.
    What days will it be in Wick.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    I think there is a slight possibility that Santa will be in Wick on the 25th Kevin. Well a lot of little people will be hoping so anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post

AAh Kevin, hope you wont be dissapointed and that you will get to see santa.
    Our own santa doesnt go around the streets of wick anymore, shame, all the kids would run to the door to see it. I think some orgers should get together and do this again. You only need a trailer all done up on the back of the car.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come