Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Thurso panto

Thumbs down Thurso panto

was at Thurso panto last night ---I suggest they should pay a visit to the Wick one to get some tips.so boreing
    Last edited by Twiggy; 13-Dec-09 at 15:24. Reason: suggest

We went on Thursday night and really enjoyed it

i must admit it was a bit disapoointing this year...i have seen much better in the past...however..pc's tough and ruthless..were absolutely fantastic..if they had not been in it then it would have been unbearable...they definately made it..well done
    there was no enthusiasm everyone looked so miserable....sorry guys..
    SMILE IT CONFUSES PEOPLE

Kinda glad i never went now then. I love Panto but it needs passion and enthusiasm.
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Don't forget, the audience participation also makes a panto.

and some of the matinee audience were apparently quite disruptive.

I went on Friday and thoroughly enjoyed it. There was plenty of passion & enthusiasm there!

Such a shame to hear Thurso panto didn't go down as well as last year. I was at last year's Saturday matinee and thought they were brilliant. Couldn't make it this year as i was away - maybe a good thing after all!

we went along with grumpy1 the other night, and i must say apart from the 2 policemen who were so funny, the rest was a tad depressing, which was such a shame as it usually is brilliant.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Thumbs up Well done to Thurso Players

Quote Originally Posted by Twiggy View Post
    was at Thurso panto last night ---I suggest they should pay a visit to the Wick one to get some tips.so boreing

I thought this years Thurso Panto was the funniest in years, well done to you all. A lot of time, effort and hard work - we all enjoyed ourselves anyway !!