Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Norseman Christmas Nights

Default Norseman Christmas Nights

Anyone had their Christmas night out in the Norseman yet?Going there on works night out on the 19th and wondered if anyone has been and what was it like?

Default Norseman

My pal was there on Sat nyt with Homebase and she said the meal was lovely no complaints at all! And there was a disco as well i think, well there was pictures of them all dancing so i guess so!

Quote Originally Posted by starlight express View Post
    Anyone had their Christmas night out in the Norseman yet?Going there on works night out on the 19th and wondered if anyone has been and what was it like?
    I am going then too, see you at the bar. Haven't been on a christmas night out but went out with some friends and must say food and service could not be faulted.

id rather be out on the 19th than than mad friday thats for sure!
    Last edited by upolian; 10-Dec-09 at 00:40.

Default Norseman Christmas Dinner

I also had a Christmas dinner their last Saturday and enjoyed it very much.

The food was good, the staff were very pleasant and attentive, and the general atmosphere was pleasing. If I was to offer a suggestion to improve on what is already very good, then I would ask they put cranberry, apple, and horseradish sauce's on the tables to complement the meat dishes.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Glad you enjoyed your meal Kevin. I was going to go but had to work. The norseman is excellent now. they usually have all the sauces etc where you get the meat. they have carvery every sunday now, lovely.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come