Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: tiger woods.

Default tiger woods.

Does anyone care who he has or hasnt had an alledged affair with, mean how many joe bloggs male and female do it everyday, sad world really if this is all the media has to write about, got one thing to say to them GET A GRIP, I DONT CARE. here ends my rant, thankyou for reading
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by balto View Post
    Does anyone care who he has or hasnt had an alledged affair with, mean how many joe bloggs male and female do it everyday, sad world really if this is all the media has to write about, got one thing to say to them GET A GRIP, I DONT CARE. here ends my rant, thankyou for reading
    Nor do I!!!!

Very well said balto!!!!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Don't think that anybody really cares. I guess there are quite a few blokes looking in the mirror and comparing themselves to Tiger and thinking how many birdies they can score given half a chance!

i could not care less................

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

yeh i care

Not particularly but its given us some great jokes & Tiger wind up emails to put a smile on the face

If you dont care, dont read about him but remember he is the worlds richest sportsman so it is bound to be headline news
    Cmey e Scorries

I don't even care enough to add to this thread..

Oh wait, I have! Never mind, at least I don't care enough to start such a thread!

I say good on him! He was doing what any self respecting bloke should do in his position.

Just a pity he got found out..

After all this he has now taken an indefinite break from the sport.
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    After all this he has now taken an indefinite break from the sport.
    When the final number of indiscretions come out his indefinite break will be justified, the bloke must be on his knees, not with remorse, just plain knackered.

I think your prayers have been answered as he's now taken out an injunction to stop further press reports
    Knowledge talks - Wisdom listens

Quote Originally Posted by Stack Rock View Post
    I think your prayers have been answered as he's now taken out an injunction to stop further press reports

I really don't understand this injunction con, if its not true what they report celebrities can afford to sue and the truth comes out, on the other hand if it is true their wealth and shame them, they are keen for the publicity when it suits them.

What Football team does he play for?
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? £1 million will buy my silence.

Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post
    I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? £1 million will buy my silence.

Well there's a revelation folks.

[quote=joxville;631657]I care because the full truth about Tiger hasn't been revealed.....until now! I can confirm Tiger swings both ways, (pardon the pun), because he used me and dumped me like he did all the others. Anyone got the phone number for Max Clifford? £1 million will buy my silence.

So your gay Jox?!!!!!

[quote=butterfly;631674]
    Quote Originally Posted by joxville View Post

So your gay Jox?!!!!!
    For a million quid I'll be anything.

Just to make it absolutely clear, I am NOT gay.
    Last edited by joxville; 12-Dec-09 at 14:52. Reason: Grammatical error.

[quote=joxville;631688]
    Quote Originally Posted by butterfly View Post
    For a million quid I'll be anything.

Just to make it absolutely clear, I am NOT gay.
    No,i know.Just a happy chappy.

Tiger Woods does not need to worry about making money, and a career move into his area or preference will only require dropping the s from the end of his name..

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

What I cant understand is how he managed to keep all them women on the go and not one of them went to sell there story as you would normally expect in today's age of kiss and tell

I mean can you imagine the money for an exclusive like that
    Give a child a hammer and the whole world becomes a nail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast